We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as revised by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, and other applicable privacy laws.
- Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information gathered and provided to Welltodo is controlled by Welltodo.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time by any of the following means:
- Phone us at: +44 (0)7501 854 617
- Email us at: [email protected]oglobal.com
- Write to us at: Welltodo, Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JH.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, purchase a ticket to a Welltodo event, purchase a listing on our Business Services Directory, advertise a job vacancy, subscribe to our newsletter, submit your CV, apply for a job by email or enter information on our site.
- The personal information we collect about you
The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, job title, phone number, personal description, photographs, gender, age, date and place of birth, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin details, favourite listings, books, films, sports, music and food preferences.
- Data retention: How long does Welltodo keep your information?
Welltodo will retain information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy. With respect to other specific data we hold:
Welltodo keeps individual CV’s submitted to us on file for the purposes of identifying and matching candidates to job opportunities and will hold this information on file for no longer than 18 months unless a request is made for this to be updated or deleted.
We hold personal information as set out above on file to tailor our marketing efforts until such time as this is no longer needed or a request is made for this information to be deleted.
- How we may store and use your information
We, and the third party processors we use that act on our behalf such as mailing companies, courier/delivery companies, distribution companies, printing companies or freelance staff or consultants, and software providers which assist us in performing any contract we enter into with you, may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- To schedule an appointment to speak with a Welltodo team member or consultant about a product or service – with your consent;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests – with your consent;
- To process your transactions – in order to fulfil our contractual duties to you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us – in order to fulfil our contractual duties to you;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about – with your consent;
- To notify you about changes to our service – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure– as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you – with your consent;
A list of such third parties and agents is as follows:
- Universe: an event management and ticketing service
- AppointmentCore: a scheduling service for book appointments
- Infusionsoft: a customer relationship management platform for providing customer support and also used to send our newsletter and marketing messages where you have given your consent for us to do so
- Moonclerk: used by us to process online payments
- Stripe: used by us to process online payments
- WooCommerce: an e-commerce platform we use for our online store
- Mailchimp: used to send our newsletter and marketing messages where you have given your consent for us to do so
- Typeform: an online form building and survey service
- Hotjar: an online website analytics tool
In addition, if a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency, or in order to enforce or apply our Website User Terms and Conditions or other terms and conditions of supply (all of which are available on this webpage) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Welltodo London Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third Parties
We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information unless consent is voluntarily provided by opt-in when purchasing a ticket to a Welltodo event. These primary partners include, but are not limited to, MINDBODY Ltd, Bird & Bird LLP and any other official partners or sponsors of Welltodo events. You can unsubscribe from communication by these third parties at any time.
We do not transfer your Personally Identifiable Information unless we receive prior consent, offer advance notice or are required to fulfil our contractual or legal duties.
We may disclose your personal information when using our Careers Services to potential employers to assist us in performing any contract we enter into with them or you.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors as mentioned in section 4 which may be located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This data may also be stored outside of the EEA, or processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
If you wish to access any agreements we have in place with third parties including our event partners, you can email us at [email protected]
- 7. Cookies
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
- Your rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to submit a Subject Access Request to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to have your information deleted
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you; and
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us at:
Welltodo, Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JH.
- Third party websites
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, including requests to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at any time by any of the following means:
- Phone us at: +44 (0)7501 854 617
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Write to us at: Welltodo, 5 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, Colindale, London NW9 6BX