Receive New Job Alerts
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. The Zwift platform delivers an at-home training game experience that connects cyclists and runners in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny sands of Long Beach, California in 2014, we’ve grown to over 350 (and counting!) Watopians - that’s what we call our employees - and we have people in New York, Tokyo, Australia, Rio de Janeiro, and London. Together, we are disrupting the fitness industry!
If you’re looking for an encouraging, innovative, and passionate team, Zwift is just that. We like bikes. We like running. We also like local ice cream shops and game nights. And, our "Pets of Zwift" Slack channel brings you daily fuzzy, furry, heartwarming paws and noses straight to your screen. You'll be surrounded by awe inspiring people in our brand new playful and colorful office environment. That being said, we don't want you to be intimidated by the former Olympians, pro cyclists, and other amazing athletes that work here; our team consists of people from all walks of life. Even if you're at the very beginning of your fitness journey, there is a place for you here! Who knows, you may surprise yourself and complete your first triathlon if you hang out with us for too long.
A Zwift Territory Manager (Spain) is responsible for identifying and building opportunities across their international market to help Zwift reach its Subscriber targets.
Certain International markets are fast emerging as geographies with great potential but given diverse consumers and customer needs across the regions, we need someone to help the Zwift business understand the landscape and reach those prospective users.
As such, this role will help Zwift gain insight into local market nuances and plan and undertake growth projects to suit.
Do you love Marketing as much as you love sport? Creative campaigns and Growth initiatives are your jams, and your perfect day starts with a morning run or ride?
We’re on the lookout for a puncheur to carry the marketing torch in the deployment of global marketing projects on the ground, as well as helping build and implement our International growth marketing strategy and campaigns to promote growth. You in?
- Use your understanding of the cycling and fitness market to drive awareness and growth for Zwift in Spain
- Drive the local expansion of global campaigns in cycling, running and triathlon verticals using channels and tools available to you.
- Conceptualise and deliver campaigns that foster local and global relevancy.
- Help the paid media team identify local market opportunities that work predominantly to drive brand health/subscriptions amongst prospects/non-zwifters.
- Play a supporting role in bringing global campaigns like Zwift Academy to life in local markets by working with key territory based media partners, PR agencies & Zwift PR team to achieve wall to wall press coverage.
- Activate local market influencers and athletes to drive awareness among prospect C,E&R cyclists or Triathletes
- Guide partners and ambassadors to create engaging and authentic Zwift orientated content whilst respecting the Zwift Brand.
- Cultivate relationships with partners that are invested in the indoor training space and committed to Zwift long term.
- Be the go-to knowledge source internally and externally of all things related to your territory at Zwift.
- Empower local Zwift communities by nurturing grassroots initiatives and campaigns.
- Have an open dialogue with community administrators to provide opportunities for feedback and information flow.
- Support other territory teams on localised projects with briefing support and project advice.
- Communicate with geographically and culturally diverse teams and regions across the globe.
- Collaborate and align with internal teams, including Merchandising, Product Management, Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media and Analytics.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing initiatives, present your plans, successes and failures.
- Manage key stakeholders - both internal and external - as needed
- Support and report into Senior International Marketing Manager.
- Travel across the EU and the US when required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An intimate understanding of the local fitness market including key players, nuances and trends.
- Be well connected within the fitness or sports industry preferably running and cycling.
- 2 years+ experience within the fitness or sports industry.
- Previous territory management or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience managing teams either directly or indirectly.
- Proven track record of delivering marketing initiatives.
- Education or equivalent experience gained in marketing functions including CRM, Social Media, Paid Media and/or PR.
- Ability to work well independently and remotely
- Passion for cycling or running...as participant or follower