Receive New Job Alerts
We are combining science, large scale data and machine learning to tell you what to eat based on your unique metabolism. We’re leading the world’s largest ongoing nutritional research project in collaboration with scientists from leading universities including Harvard, King's College London, Massachusetts General Hospital, Oxford and Stanford.
We are a well-funded start-up based in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies. Join us in tackling wide-ranging technical challenges from DNA analysis, to machine learning, to building apps and products for millions of users.
ZOE is seeking a Creative Director to bring our extraordinary story to life and help millions of people around the world learn to eat for their unique biology so they can lead healthier lives.
As Creative Director, you’ll report to the VP Brand Marketing and own creative strategy for marketing campaigns, with a key focus on paid social advertising, and the opportunity to develop TV commercials.
The ideal candidate for this role is highly creative with experience developing paid social campaigns and managing a creative team. Our Creative Director should be expert at launching best-in-class programs and comfortable testing early concepts, learning, and optimizing for business goals.
- Owning creative strategy and production of paid social ads, working closely with VP Brand Marketing, Head of Growth, and other key stakeholders to create performative ads that capture our brand and customer experiences, and meet ZOE's business goals
- Translating company strategy into actionable creative briefs for the team
- Developing new creative concepts with high empathy for our customers and their challenges
- Manage a small in-house creative team responsible for producing and iterating on/optimizing a high volume of creative assets
- 7+ years experience, with at least 2 in a creative management role in a digital environment
- Experience overseeing paid social media creative strategy and production
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume production
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a proven track record of collaborating with paid media teams to balance brand and performance objectives
- Strong communication, management, and collaboration skills. People love working with you!
- Highly organized, with experience managing multiple programs simultaneously
- Interest in health and nutrition