Receive New Job Alerts
We are combining science, large scale data and machine learning to tell you what to eat based on your unique metabolism. We’re leading the world’s largest ongoing nutritional research project in collaboration with scientists from leading universities including Harvard, King's College London, Massachusetts General Hospital, Oxford and Stanford.
We are a well-funded start-up based in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies. Join us in tackling wide-ranging technical challenges from DNA analysis, to machine learning, to building apps and products for millions of users.
We are looking for a skilled marketer to help us uncover, and make the most of, growth opportunities across the marketing funnel – including customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
If you’re passionate about data-informed decision making, evocative storytelling, and helping people lead healthier lives with nutrition science, this could be the role for you.
Video cover letters accepted! We will watch any video cover letter you create, though these are not required.
- Identifying opportunities using existing customer data, market research, and tests to improve our website to increase conversion rates and retention.
- Creating and presenting acquisition plans.
- Writing & reviewing advertising copy.
- Owning email marketing, and collaborating on audience segmentation more generally.
- Leading generation of new landing pages.
- Strong academic background in Nutrition, Dietetics, Psychology or related field.
- Prior experience with email marketing, digital advertising, A/B testing.
- Experience in scientific communications (through previous work experience or own channels).
- Basic design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, Figma etc.).
- Experience with qualitative data gathering via focus groups, surveys, user testing.
- Video production, editing and YouTube deployment/optimization experience.
- Basic HTML, CSS.
- We believe our biggest asset is our people. We have hired the sharpest minds from diverse backgrounds and these people will be your colleagues.
- You will have access to our Lunch & Learns where we invite experts or scientists from our team. You can also be involved in company showcases or utilise our online resources and talks.
- Remote First Culture
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Smart Health & Medicash
- Stock Options
- Employer Pension Contribution