Receive New Job Alerts
We are combining science, large scale data and machine learning to tell you what to eat based on your unique metabolism. We’re leading the world’s largest ongoing nutritional research project in collaboration with scientists from leading universities including Harvard, King's College London, Massachusetts General Hospital, Oxford and Stanford.
We are a well-funded start-up based in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies. Join us in tackling wide-ranging technical challenges from DNA analysis, to machine learning, to building apps and products for millions of users.
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking entry-level Nutritionist or Dietitian to join our growing Customer Support Team. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the customers’ journey through our nutrition test and program by identifying customers’ questions, concerns and overall needs and providing helpful solutions to them in an accurate and efficient manner, maintaining high standards of customer service across all interactions.
- Support customers via the in-app chat service and over the phone throughout the customer journey, particularly during the testing and result phases of the program.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the scientific protocol and all tasks customers are to complete, such that you are able to answer any questions customers may have.
- Resolve both routine and complex enquiries in a thorough and expeditious manner, escalating to appropriate teams and individuals as required.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner.
- Strive to achieve high customer satisfaction by going above and beyond.
- Motivate and encourage customers across the customer journey to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Identify any concerns by asking relevant questions and escalating to management/other teams where necessary.
- Continuously improve the customer support process using insight into the overall experience, tracking feedback, and providing such at team meetings.
- Understand customers’ results and communicate the science in an accessible way.
- Be willing to have flexibility with work hours, such as late evening work and occasionally work weekends to provide comprehensive coverage of US hours.
- BS in Nutrition or Dietetics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Motivated and energetic work ethic, with a strong capability to thrive under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Quick learner and ability to adapt quickly
- Able to work both within a team and independently
- Empathy and compassion
- Experience dealing with data privacy (nice-to-have)
Can I work remotely full-time?
Everyone is currently working remotely due to COVID. Our office is based in Waterloo and we intend to return to it at least part-time when we deem it safe in 2021.
What's it like to work at ZOE?
The ZOE team is diverse, dynamic and data-driven. We have an open and honest culture that delights in learning, thrives in collaborating and likes to have fun.
We have flexible working that's focussed on driving results at pace.
We get together to socialise on Zoom and now, have some socially distanced park dates together when we can. If karaoke is your thing, you'll fit in just fine.
What are the values of ZOE?
A scientific mindset 🧪
We are curious learners seeking the truth. We learn best by using data and careful experimentation. We are self-aware and know about the limitations of our knowledge, while always seeking to challenge and improve it.
Have courage, we’ve got your back ⚡️
We trust, respect and support our colleagues to take responsibility and deliver fast. We try to act selflessly and make time to help each other so we advance together.
Put users interests first ☝🏽
We start by understanding our users and empowering them to achieve their goals. We earn their trust by connecting to them authentically and respecting their privacy.
Respectfully inclusive 🌎
We promote diversity of ideas and thinking because we value what makes each of us unique in our science, our company, and the community. Our language is polite, positive and empowering, encouraging participation.