Receive New Job Alerts
We are combining science, large scale data and machine learning to tell you what to eat based on your unique metabolism. We’re leading the world’s largest ongoing nutritional research project in collaboration with scientists from leading universities including Harvard, King's College London, Massachusetts General Hospital, Oxford and Stanford.
We are a well-funded start-up based in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies. Join us in tackling wide-ranging technical challenges from DNA analysis, to machine learning, to building apps and products for millions of users.
This full time 12 month fixed-term Content Producer role is a critical to the ZOE COVID Symptom Study’s success, taking the lead on creating and publishing content in a range of formats for a range of platforms.
The Content Producer will be an expert communicator with a flair for creative, accurate, and engaging writing. You’ll be able to make complex ideas simple and will instinctively know the right format to communicate ideas. You’ll be an experienced writer and producer with a background in journalism, content design, or multimedia/broadcast production. You’ll be the go-to wordsmith helping to keep content to a consistent, high standard with a clear voice.
This is a Start-up environment and we’re still a small team. You’re comfortable taking the lead on everything from writing and optimising webinar presentations to designing web pages, creating Instagram Stories, and creating motion graphics for video content.
- Plan, write and edit content including blogs, webinars, videos, press releases and social media posts
- Interview experts and digest complex ideas
- Own the content production schedule, including sign off and review documentation
- Help manage content through the production cycle, coordinating efforts with agency partners and internal teams
- Provide content design services for app and web products, optimising copy for user experience and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience creating sophisticated multi-format digital content for discerning audiences
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with product managers, engineers and marketing, etc.)
- Experience in content designKnowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge on platform/channel guidelines and best practices
- Knowledge of publishing and scheduling tools
- Experience planning, publishing, and managing life cycle of content
- Ability to move fast, get things done and make stuff happen, working in a close-knit team
- Bonus points for a background in scientific communication and content production
- Most importantly, passion for your craft and the Covid-fighting cause!
- An exciting early-stage start-up environment with great culture, without the funding worries, and a world class multidisciplinary team.
- Check out all the benefits in our careers page.
If this sounds like what you’d love to be working on, we can’t wait to hear from you! If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above requirement, get in touch anyway. Ability and attitude is just as important as experience.