Receive New Job Alerts
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
The Customer Support Specialist provides support to Xplor customers who are using one or more of our software and payments products. This position works in a high-volume contact center environment and is responsible for answering customer inquiries though email, chat and phone.
You’ll join a team that delivers a best-in-class, customer-centric support experience. The customer support specialist plays a key role in developing this ethos through driving customer satisfaction and quick resolution times.
Role type: Individual Contributor
Department: Software Support
Division: Boutique Wellness
- Receive inbound questions from customers about their software product and service through a support ticketing system.
- Document all customer interactions in applicable systems according to current policies.
- Respond to customers by gathering information and providing the best solution or appropriate next steps.
- Provide education to customers on best practices to get the most value from software features or additional services.
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level support tiers and/or management following current policies.
- Provide best-in-class service quality to meet customer expectations in line with department guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed personal KPI targets for performance metrics, such as number of tickets handled and customer satisfaction, according to current policies.
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to reuse documented solutions and contribute to knowledgebase content.
- Be an internal advocate for our customers and represent the Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related experience in a customer service role
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- Communication – Ability to present complex information in a clear and understandable manner, and adapt terminology and level of detail based on your audience.
- Empathy – Ability to understand and feel what our customers are experiencing, and see the situation from their point of view.
- Positivity – Ability to focus on the solution and steer the interaction toward a positive outcome with use of positive language.
- Resilience – Ability to quickly recover from a difficult customer interaction, and not let it impact the next customer you work with.
- Grit – Possess a passion and perseverance to resolve issues where there is not a documented or obvious solution.
- Emotional Intelligence – Ability to understand, interpret and respond to the emotions of our customers.
- Curiosity – An internal drive to understand how things work and quickly learn complex software products.
- Patience – Ability to stay calm under pressure when working with upset customers.
- Passion – Interest in the boutique fitness industry and/or supporting entrepreneurial business owners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.