Receive New Job Alerts
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Client Support Executive in the UK to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Reporting to the Client Support Manager, this is an important role within Xplor’s H&F business in the UK & EU region. The Client Support Executive is the frontline of our Client Support desk. The Client Support Executives have a broad understanding of procedures that apply to everyday support issues/needs. For instance, FAQs, common difficulties, and time-sensitive queries.
The objective is to solve problems on first contact (be it, via telephone or email/ticket) so that our internal and external clients can continue with their day without impact and feel the value of engaging with Xplor as their preferred provider.
- Be an impressive first point of contact for our internal and external clients
- Fully understand client’s business and their requirements
- Be fully focused on the User Experience (UX) taking full ownership for all role-based activity to ensure any open items are resolved to a client satisfactory conclusion
- Be accountable and responsible for allocated workload
- A collaborative team player, supporting the wider team when necessary (including the Client Solutions Team where knowledge and competency exists)
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account, ensuring successful delivery of outcomes
- Work closely with the Client Support Manager, Client Solutions Manager, Head of Client Support, Head of Strategic Account Management, and Head of Service
- Delivery to ensure that client needs are being met and that we use client feedback to drive business improvement.
- Meet and exceed, set service levels
- Retain existing customers through effective engagement and communication
- Other duties that from time to time may be required to support the UK & EU region’s business objectives
- A passion for delivering service excellence, every day
- Attention to detail and attentiveness to client requirements
- Strong communication skills both written and oral combined with the ability to have difficult conversations
- Effective questioning and probing techniques
- A practical and positive approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- The initiative to work independently and still be a strong team player
- Integrity, and a can-do attitude
- Self-confidence, and the willingness to step outside the ‘norm’
- The ability to manage multiple technology resources
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm demeanor
- The essentials of business etiquette
- Successful delegation
- A good understanding of business processes and compliance
- NVQ/A-Level in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in a payments/billing environment
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Flexible work options