About ZavFit Ltd
Hi! We’re ZavFit, a HealthTech start-up, and we are on a mission to make the world a happier, healthier place. How? By addressing the stress, guilt and anxiety that many of us feel about money. Money is such an awkward topic that is often off-limits with family and friends, and can leave many of us feeling isolated, unsure and inadequate.
ZavFit is changing all that
Our radical approach to money and mental health is getting us noticed: we have been called a gamechanger by the Health industry and pioneers by the Wellbeing industry. Our team of scientists behind the ZavFit app want to guide you to using your money in a way that makes you happy and healthy. So say goodbye to those anxious, guilty and uncertain moments of ‘Why did I do that?’ and hello to MoneyFitness.
Hi! We’re ZavFit, a HealthTech start-up and the first health app for money stress. We are helping people change the behaviours that cause stress, anxiety and guilt. Our radical approach to money and mental health is getting us noticed: we’ve been called a game changer and pioneer by the Health industry. If you want to be part of a company that is making a difference in the world, this is for you.
We are on the hunt for someone who is creative + technical + passionate to join our marketing team. As a Marketing Exec, the job is varied and you’ll create buzzworthy social media campaigns, create briefs for brand & video designers, interact with our science and tech teams on research, liaise with PR, coordinate events and get involved with customers too.
It’s a dynamic and exciting role for someone eager to learn, grow and immediately contribute to a team who are passionate about health & wellbeing and looking to making a difference in the world. The Marketing Exec role is part time for now but we have ambitious plans and want someone to grow with us. Ideally based in Edinburgh, open to candidates working remote across the UK.
• Liaise with CMO on marketing plan, activities and timelines
• Develop content strategy and calendar across multiple platforms
• Create new and exciting content for social and website
• Write and design marketing literature and presentations
• Manage day-day relationships with designers, prepare briefs and manage projects
• Monitor metrics and KPIs, prepare reports and propose improvements
• Get involved in all aspects of launching ZavFit app in UK market
• Coordinate with tech and science team on user research
• Organise and attend wellbeing events, such as conferences and seminars
• Stay up to date on wellbeing trends
• Help deliver marketing objectives (building awareness, inspiring launches, growth)
• Demonstrate passion for health & wellbeing and being part of a team
• Be professional, self-starter, reliable and friendly
• A people person who enjoys working with others to make a difference in the world
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or related role
• Knows the ins & outs of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Examples of strategic thinking to drive growth (writing briefs, research, recapping performance)
• Examples of creative skills that ‘stops people scrolling’ (writing copy, designing literature)
• Familiar with SEO, Google Adwords, marketing KPIs, and tactics to improve performance
• Pays attention to the details
• Enjoys working independently while being part of a fast moving start-up team
• Familiar with design tools (PowerPoint, Canva, Mojo, InDesign, Photoshop, InShot, etc)
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ideally passionate about wellbeing
• Fluent in English
- We offer competitive salary depending on experience
- You'll have flexible working hours, the option to work in our Edinburgh office and/or a mix of remote
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up that is creating an entirely new area of health & wellbeing
- Working with a passionate and experienced team who are open to new ideas
- Endless opportunity to learn, develop and take on different tasks