X-Pilates combines refined Pilates methodology with effective fitness techniques using bespoke, expertly crafted reformers and equipment. Alongside world class group exercise, members will benefit from the option of 1:1 trainers, specialist therapists & drop in gym sessions to allow every individual to fulfil their potential, along with challenges, courses and retreats, to truly raise the standards in wellbeing.
X-Pilates is the path to a stronger existence coaching people to fulfil their potential with wellness studios opening across UK in 2021. Providing innovative & tailored sessions at the core with overall wellbeing the mission through 4 key elements (movement, mind, nutrition, therapy), building a healthier & happier community is the result. The studio atmosphere is a unique mix of energy & tranquillity with all services delivered by devoted and wonderfully intuitive coaches.
X-Pilates – Studio Coordinator
At X-Pilates we’re happiest when we’re inspiring people to reach their full potential. We’re a friendly team of expert, health and wellness professionals that share key values and enjoy being part of something magical. As a community focused, boutique studio, we care about our members, supporting them through high levels of service and the finest fitness, and wellbeing experiences. To do this, we recruit the very best in the industry, supporting their development and training to help them excel both personally and professionally.
About the Role
X-Pilates, 123 Westbourne Grove, London.
Within walking distance from Paddington, Westbourne Park, Royal Oak, Ladbroke Grove, Queensway, Bayswater and Notting Hill Gate train stations.
This role will be integral to the success of our flagship studio and the experience we provide. We’re looking for Coordinators to manage our day-to-day operations in our studio, whilst delivering an outstanding experience for clients. We aim to make X-Pilates the most memorable part of the day and our Coordinators will set the standard for future studios. With Experience in:
· Customer service
· Customer experience management
· Office Management and Admin
*We’re able to provide ongoing training and development in studio, and via our partner Academy.
Our ideal candidate will be very personable, friendly and outgoing. We’re seeking a professional and supportive Coordinator with the following attributes:
· Highly organised
· Exceptional Customer service
· Tech savvy
· Passionate about health and fitness
· Friendly and approachable
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
· Team player
· Previous success in a similar role desirable
X-Pilates was created with personal fulfilment, overall wellbeing and community in focus, with Pilates at its core. Combining refined Pilates methodology with effective fitness techniques, X-Pilates helps people of all ages and abilities lead a stronger existence. X-Pilates is committed to coaching the community, supporting members whole-heartedly to fulfil personal potential, creating a stronger existence physically, mentally and emotionally through the power of Pilates.
X-Pilates prides itself on providing premium health and wellbeing services and equipment in a welcoming environment. Its mission is to help people become stronger, happier and healthier through a focus on four key areas; Movement, Mind, Nutrition and Therapies. Members can experience a range of tailored Reformer or Mat Pilates classes, 1:1 sessions, therapies and PT, or utilise the studio’s drop-in-gym to supplement their training.
X-Pilates’ flagship studio is based in London and expanding with more sites across the UK creating huge development opportunities for our team. For more information, please visit www.xpilates.co.uk
Responsible for the overall client experience and supporting the customer journey including:
· Client Account Management – answering calls, checking in clients for classes, assisting bookings
· Studio Diary and Account Management (via MindBody)
· Hitting targets for Product, Membership and Corporate Sales with extensive knowledge of all products
· Maintaining software and ensuring billing is up to date
· Delivering exceptional customer service to all clients and prospects
· Advising clients on their wellbeing goals through: Movement, Mind, Nutrition and Therapies
· Assisting various wellbeing professionals within the team
· Monitoring stock and maintaining the retail area
· Maintaining the safety of equipment and cleanliness of the studio, toilet and showers
· Supporting sales, social media and promotional activities where required
In return, we offer a range of fantastic benefits including:
· Ongoing development (CPD)
· Free access to our studio Pilates classes and Drop-in Gym
· Flexible schedule
· Career progression with a huge opportunity for growth within the company
· Partner discounts including Farmacy, Planet Organic and Indi Supplements