About Welltodo Search
Welltodo Search, part of the Welltodo Group, is a boutique recruitment service helping leading brands in the health, wellness and lifestyle industries.
Please note - the job listings you see on this page are listings for wellness brands that we are supporting to hire and not roles relating to working for Welltodo.
The Operations Director will be responsible for leading our member-facing service team across the UK, which comprises a ﬁeld-based operations management team (coaches, Area Managers, Regional Managers) plus head ofﬁce administrative support, and our customer experience team.
● As a member of the Senior Management Team, provides signiﬁcant contribution to the development of long and short-term strategic and operational business plans for the business.
● This is a critical role in the strategic planning, development, and implementation of new propositions, taking them from concept stage to launch to deliver a physical experience to partner with our digital experience
● Lead the Operational Management team. Speciﬁcally, to drive performance metrics, programs, and incentives to signiﬁcantly improve current operational performance and achieve a high-performing workforce throughout the function to ensure operational standards and productivity are met.
● The Operations Director is forward-thinking and makes strategic decisions around personnel, policies, and processes to ensure we continue to invest in - and differentiate with - an extraordinary customer experience.
● Design, implement and own the operational budget.
● Line management of 3 direct reports with overall responsibility of approximately 360 people (part-time coaches and full-time ﬁeld support and ofﬁce based teams)
● Drive improvements in performance and customer experience using KPI’s and insight information whilst continuously thinking of how we can put the customer ﬁrst, and innovate in a way that really makes us stand out and sets us apart from our competitors!
● Drive the delivery and improvement of all customer touchpoints, policies, and standards of service.
● Communicate with stakeholders in the business to implement service improvement to processes, policies, and standards.
● Robust understanding of how to use customer data to drive improvements.
● Experience in using customer journey mapping and methodology to identify pain points and create solutions to address these.
● Accountable for creating, testing, piloting, and measuring innovative new formats to enable
Must be willing to work in Maidenhead 2-3 days per week.
● Customer-centric & experience in creating and leading a customer focused culture.
● Proven, results-oriented, ﬁeld operations professional with demonstrated P&L responsibility and business building experience in a dynamic, consumer-services industry (e.g. - healthy, retail, food, hospitality).
● Demonstrable commercial breadth; must have a good grasp of the broader operational issues and how they impact the product agenda. Functional breadth of experience working collaboratively across other divisions (e.g. – Marketing, Supply Chain).
● A passionate individual who cares about service quality and delivery and most importantly is passionate about health and wellness
● Flexible and adaptable, non-judgmental – embraces diversity.
● Proven ability to lead teams through signiﬁcant cultural and CX-led to change.
● Natural collaborator who has experience working in a matrix organisation.
● High energy and fast-paced.
● A great communicator who inspires large customer-facing teams.
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Successful track record in bringing creative ideas of self and others to market, with good clear judgement about which creative ideas and suggestions will make a positive contribution.
● Previous experience of the brand as a consumer is desirable – though empathy with people with weight and health problems is essential.
● Experience in the retail/membership or subscription sector.
● Degree or MBA qualiﬁcation in business.
● The successful candidate will offer strong, hands-on experience in customer proposition development for both ‘in-store / Face to Face and online