About Welltodo Search
Welltodo Search, part of the Welltodo Group, is a boutique recruitment service helping leading brands in the health, wellness and lifestyle industries.
Please note - the job listings you see on this page are listings for wellness brands that we are supporting to hire and not roles relating to working for Welltodo.
The eCommerce Commercial Coordinator will support the Commercial department by helping to report and analyse data relating to product and pricing, setting up suppliers, and supporting the team with ad hoc administration tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent reporting and analytical skills who is also eager to experience scoping out new opportunities for growth and to help us drive the dynamic day-to-day online operations of our globally reputable company.
Assisting the Business Manager with weekly internal performance reporting
● Setting up new products and suppliers
● Assist in managing third party relationships
● Inputting and updating product and promotional pricing on our platform
● Weekly ROS reporting, analysing trends to produce actionable insights and recommendations
● Managing and utilising monthly reporting from licensees, EPOS data, and royalty returns
● Supporting internal and external meeting preparation
● Involvement in product concept decisions to drive business growth
● Scoping out new opportunities for growth
● Product and promotions performance analysis as well as scenario planning
● Supporting with stock orders and management
● Ad hoc wider team support
● At least 2 years experience in a similar admin/coordinator role
● Good understanding of eCommerce preferred
● A strong multi-tasker with excellent Excel skills and a passion for data
● Good commercial acumen and analytical skills
● Ability to provide regular reporting against KPIs
● Detailed, organised, adaptable with very good time management skills
● Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, internally and externally