About Welltodo Search
Welltodo Search, part of the Welltodo Group, is a boutique recruitment service helping leading brands in the health, wellness and lifestyle industries.
Please note - the job listings you see on this page are listings for wellness brands that we are supporting to hire and not roles relating to working for Welltodo.
Our client is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. Our client is a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. They do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops, and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, they build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Deliver and execute best-in-class CRM marketing campaigns that drive specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to the company. They will need to work collaboratively across the organisation (with both local and global teams) and with suppliers to deliver the CRM strategy, utilising the campaign tools we have to develop, manage and execute our campaigns (through email, push, and SMS).
- Build, develop, and deploy the contact strategy covering the entire member lifecycle (acquisition & retention: onboarding, in life, win back, lapsed, etc) for our membership and eCommerce businesses.
- Manage and execute the CRM (acquisition & retention) strategy for the company:
- Deliver effective acquisition journeys that get lapsed and prospects to become members
- Deliver effective onboarding and retention journeys that complement the holistic member journey, retaining members through their contract period and beyond
- Continually grow retention-based behaviours and member engagement drive workshop attendance and app usage
- Manage campaigns, innovation updates, and general members comms/service emails
- Support our commercial lines of business, drive both online and in-meetings product sales
- Explore upsell initiatives that increase LTV (move people from digital to workshop and digital, encourage repeat purchase of a product, etc)
Bonus, Pension, Staff Discount, Private Medical and more