About Welltodo Search
Welltodo Search, part of the Welltodo Group, is a boutique recruitment service helping leading brands in the health, wellness and lifestyle industries.
Please note - the job listings you see on this page are listings for wellness brands that we are supporting to hire and not roles relating to working for Welltodo.
Welltodo Search is working on behalf of our client, looking for a Head of Software Development. Have you got what it takes?
Your role is to build the first iteration of the mobile/web platform that our customers can trust, which is easy to use and removes any barriers to making the online and offline class experience as exceptional as possible.
You will be our first technical full-time hire so this is an opportunity to make an impact. We’re looking for an ambitious senior software developer with an entrepreneurial mindset to work directly with the CEO and UX designer to use your strong technical background and skill set to bring our product vision to life. This is an incredible opportunity to help build and scale a disruptive business, you will have ambitions to be part of something unique and to become CTO.
- Scope out and build the first iteration of the mobile/web platform
- Evaluate and deploy a variety of technologies to integrate the offline and online components of the business, putting intuitive, seamless customer experience at the heart of your tech architecture
- Be responsive to feedback from our international network of instructors and students
- Identify key tech hires delegating to new junior roles as you progress and the platform evolves
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience building e-commerce products that serve consumers.
- Worked in or with early-stage businesses or on new product development
- Experience with agile development techniques and rapid iteration
- Experience with modern web development technologies across the front- and back-end
- Built products serving an international market
- Clear written and spoken English
- Be highly organised and be able to work to deadlines
- Love for the quality of your work and attention to detail
- Confidence with best practices, patterns, and techniques in software development, but also a love of learning and personal development
Competitive salary and participation in the early stage employee options scheme
25 days annual leave + 5 extra days for parents of children under 18
A warm, ambitious, and supportive team who are working to empower every one of our customers to achieve what’s important to them.