Welltodo provides access to essential global wellness industry news for brands, entrepreneurs and investors. We investigate the latest consumer and market trends and insights, with the aim of influencing business decisions, spotlighting opportunities, and celebrating the many different opinions which define the wellness industry.
Welltodo has a dedicated careers function (www.welltodocareers.com) which helps people build incredible careers in the wellness industry. We bridge the gap between passionate people seeking opportunities in wellness and growing wellness companies, looking for their next brand advocates. Welltodo offers support to people looking to transition their career into the wellness space through our one-to-one careers coaching.
Welltodo also hosts a number of wellness events, specifically the Welltodo Founder Series and the Welltodo Summit. The Welltodo Founder Series is a monthly event series for wellness brands, entrepreneurs, industry influencers and investors. We spark a dynamic and unique conversation with a curated panel of successful wellness founders who share industry insights, growth strategies, and practical advice drawn from challenges faced on the entrepreneurial journey. Our annual Welltodo Summit is aimed at successful founders, industry professionals and inspiring thought-leaders from across the wellness sector. Expect a deep-dive exploration into the business of wellness, dynamic conversation, new relationships and the chance to find out how to take your business or idea to the next level.
The company also supports businesses who operate within the wellness industry to better understand market trends and indicators in order to innovate and grow. We do this through a bespoke consultancy service, trend reports, and our regular industry news.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense to support across all areas of the business. You’ll work closely with the project lead to design content that resonates with our audience and delivers the desired message. Your involvement will be on an ‘as required’ basis and at times, maybe at short notice and to tight deadlines.
To support the Welltodo team with creative and design content across:
- Marketing emails
- Promotional material
- Event signage & collateral
- Sales collateral
- Website graphics, logos & banners
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- A great all rounder and a truly conceptual thinker
- Real enthusiasm and passion for both creative and digital design and delivering outstanding results
- Possess the ability to take, interpret and challenge a brief
- Firm understanding of technical / design requirements for press, print and digital applications
- A talent for copywriting and creating messaging to support campaigns and branding projects
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt according to priorities
- Experience designing within the wellness, health or fitness industry would be a plus but not essential
- A reader of Welltodo who can demonstrate a clear understanding of our brand proposition
Along with your CV, please provide a link to your portfolio or examples of your previous work and an indication of your hourly/day rate.