About Life + Me
“Life + Me is a newly-launched site that brings together beautiful products, curated articles and mood-enhancing experiences that all have a focus on personal wellbeing. You can shop, read, find inspiration, whatever you need – this is a portal that will guide you away from self-sabotage and self-criticism and towards self-care instead, and we love it!” - Emerald Street / Stylist Loves
On a mission to reposition mental wellbeing for the everyday wo/man, Life + Me is the first online retail destination of its kind dedicated to positive living. The beautifully presented marketplace store encourages self-discovery through a curated collection of products and experiences, all designed to enhance mental wellbeing and personal growth.
Actionable inspiration and practical guidance sit side-by-side with the retail offer, allowing our customers to self-educate on the core ideas and concepts that underpin the products and services we showcase. They can discover a hub of trusted wellbeing content that is carefully curated to suggest suitable products and solutions, or simply to inspire new ways of thinking.
Our passion is to empower individuals to discover and adopt their own ways of supporting their mental wellbeing. Ultimately, it is a place to discover what makes them FEEL good.
Life + Me launched in February 2018 with the continued aim to be the number one mental wellbeing and positive living marketplace, with big and fast business growth plans. Since launch we have more than doubled the exceptional partner brands that we work with, we have received wonderful press coverage from the likes of The Metro and Psychologies Magazine, and have continued to build and nurture a really engaged community of customers and brand advocates. Shortly after launching, Life + Me was awarded The WellSpoken Mark for credible wellbeing content, and we continue to pride ourselves in building a trusted brand and platform where customers can discover and shop authentic, and high quality, tools and resources. All whilst delivering a personable service and maintaining a good relationship with our customers and partner community.
To support us in our ambitions we are looking for an exceptional Marketing + Partnerships Manager to join us, initially part-time on a 4 month contract, to take full ownership and delivery of our exciting autumn and Christmas marketing and commercial campaigns.
Liaising with our partners, you will plan, project-manage and create the various campaign assets, content and marketing schedules for the period, implementing and managing the activity.
You will take ownership of all campaign content across our website (landing pages, blog and events page) as well as via our marketing channels (including PR, Social Media, Social Media Promotion, CRM, Newsletters and Ambassador Community).
You will use your experience and skills to ensure that the marketing schedule is focused and implemented efficiently, helping us obtain good reach and awareness within our target audience, driving website traffic and sales conversion, as well as generally supporting all business communication and promotion during the busy Christmas retail period.
Partnership + Project Management
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the content marketing plan including newsletters, blog articles, social media posts and paid promotion, PR and website
- Working closely with Partner Sellers to create marketing assets and to deliver activity as required within set timeframes
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered
- Efficient communication and reporting with the rest of the Life + Me team
Social Media + Promotion
- Content planning and creation (prepping imagery, writing captions and scheduling)
- Day-to-day management of the social media accounts (posting and community engagement / management)
- Create, implement and monitor targeted paid social campaigns that deliver traffic and sales conversion
- Convey brand tone of voice to community in social posts and stories, responding to comments in a timely and professional manner
PR + Media Relations
- Support in the creation of press materials and assets
- Conduct proactive and reactive media relations, reaching out to relevant media and facilitating requests with our Partner Sellers
- Log / monitor activity on an on-going basis
Ambassador / Influencer Relations
- Manage and implement the ambassador and influencer outreach programmes and key brand partnerships
- Manage relationships on an on-going basis
CRM + Newsletters
- Manage community lists within Mailchimp
- Create, design and schedule newsletters and campaign emails
- Monitor automation campaigns and emails
- Refresh website campaign imagery and content when required
- Create and upload blog content when required
- Source and upload event information to our 'What’s On?' calendar
- Opportunity to support Founder on strategy and overall campaign direction if desired
- Support Operations Manager with Partner Seller relationship management where required
We would love to hear from anyone who has the relevant experience or talents combined with a passion for the work that we do. Due to the flexible and part-time nature of the role, we offer a great opportunity for any returning-to-work parents, career transition-ers and ‘multi-hyphenates’.
Joyful, enterprising and a self-starter you…
- Are able to thrive in the challenging environment of a small business start-up and are confident in working autonomously
- Have a hands-on work ethic, a can-do attitude and are comfortable managing your own workload
- Are an excellent communicator, able to handle professional relationships with confidence and clarity
- Enjoy putting your problem-solving mindset and logical practical thought-process to good use
- Take pride in the work that you do, delivering to a high standard
- Place importance on integrity, honesty and reliability as key work values
With substantial experience in a similar role, ideally with an e-commerce and / or lifestyle brand, you will be able to demonstrate…
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Experience managing PR activity, and delivering successful marketing campaigns across social media, CRM, website, newsletters and ambassador communities
- Experience in delivering successful social media advertising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram with a conservative budget
- Confidence and skill in planning, managing and implementing social media activity
- Comfort and confidence in taking significant levels of responsibility
- Good copywriting and excellent written communication skills
- Eye for detail and a passion for delivering high quality work
- Proven track record in making things happen, delivering results effectively and efficiently
You must also have a demonstrable interest in mental health, personal development and wellbeing.
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 (pro-rata) | Hours: Part-time, Flexible (12-16hrs per week) | Contract: Mid August - Mid December 2019 (with scope to continue) | Location: Home-based / Remote Working
* EARLY APPLICATION IS ADVISED *
Please include a cover note with your CV:
- Explaining why you think you would be great for the role, and why the role would be great for you
- Highlighting any key previous experience that demonstrates your suitability