Receive New Job Alerts
We are building the world’s most advanced nutrition platform, combining our AI-driven consultation, DNA reports, and blood test results, to provide tailor-made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often. We’re a growing, fast-paced team based in central London.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic all-rounder who has a keen interest and experience in the operational aspects of a fast-growing start-up business.
From supplier sourcing and implementation through to distribution, new product development, and manufacturing, the position is hugely varied and will utilise a range of skill sets to provide significant opportunity for both professional and personal development. Essentially, we’re seeking a self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make a big difference to the company at a particularly exciting time as we focus on new products and expansion.
We are ideally looking for someone with professional experience, but we are also happy to consider recent graduates with a relevant skillset as training will be provided.
This role will be fully remote for the time being, but London-based in the future.
- A degree in any discipline from a top-tier university
- At least one year of commercial experience, ideally in operations or supply chain although we will consider other experience of course
- Highly numerate, resourceful, and pro-active, willing to get stuck into a wide range of initiatives
- Adept at using MS Office, especially Excel
- You are an initiative-taker, and value speed in getting things done
- Exceptional organisational skills to ensure nothing is missed
- Keen interest in technology and startups
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience at a consumer-facing company
- Interest in health & wellness
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- 2 days' social impact leave for public service, voluntary or charitable activities
- Option to work from home 1 day per week*
- Free team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Fridays*
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events*
- Help covering the costs of books and/or training courses to support your growth
- Discounted membership to Gymbox*
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!
*Post Covid-19 lockdown of course!