Receive New Job Alerts
We are building the world’s most advanced nutrition platform, combining our AI-driven consultation, DNA reports, and blood test results, to provide tailor-made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often. We’re a growing, fast-paced team based in central London.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delighting people to join our team as a Customer Delight Associate. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first and we’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver that reputation for excellence as we scale.
You will be a key member of the Vitl community and serve as a member of the front line support team, ensuring customer satisfaction is at its highest. You will build strong relationships with customers by fielding queries as they arise in a friendly, proactive and approachable way, while also identifying and implementing opportunities to improve our customer experience and products.
This is a 3-month internship, with the opportunity to move into a full-time role for the right candidate (most people do!).
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated and ready to get stuck into a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable written and verbal English skills
- Comfortable leading projects independently, as well as collaborating with the broader team
- Organised and comfortable handling data, metrics and tracking information
- An interest in health, wellbeing and nutrition
👌 Extra credit
- Experience working at a consumer-facing company, with a subscription product
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options if you move into a full-time role
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata), plus bank holidays
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in Central London (remote working options are available of course)
- Help covering the costs of books and/or training courses to support your growth
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!