Receive New Job Alerts
About Virgin Active
Virgin Active is a globally recognised exercise brand with over 230 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1.2 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, Virgin Active disrupted the UK fitness industry in 1999 by creating large health clubs offering an unprecedented number of world-class health and fitness products and services all under one roof. We now operate 42 clubs in the UK with an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in London and around the UK.
A global industry leader for two decades, Virgin Active UK continues to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience, and purpose to inspire people to live an active life. We’re always on the hunt for unique individuals with bucket loads of talent. If you’ve got what it takes or want to share an idea you think could be great, we’re all ears.
Virgin Active is looking for a Front of House Assistant (Receptionist).
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Front of House Assistant who thrive on ensuring our members have a great experience with every single visit.
As Front of House Assistant, you will build long lasting relationships with our members, ensuring they have a great experience with every visit to our clubs.
- You have previous customer service experience in retail, hospitality or leisure
- You are known for your positive, friendly and can-do attitude
- You are organised and proactive, everyone knows that you have a handle on everything
- You work well under pressure, understand the importance of meeting targets and are always up for a challenge – you are a problem solver!
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office and have a natural flair for writing personable and effective correspondence to our members
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
Region: East of England
Club: Thundersley club
Contract Type: Permanent
Package: £8.72 hourly rate
Job Type: Part-time
Contracted Hours: 16-24
Shift times: Varied; flexibility required to suit business needs. Shifts include weekdays, weekends, earlies, lates and bank holidays.