Receive New Job Alerts
About Virgin Active
Virgin Active is a globally recognised exercise brand with over 230 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1.2 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, Virgin Active disrupted the UK fitness industry in 1999 by creating large health clubs offering an unprecedented number of world-class health and fitness products and services all under one roof. We now operate 42 clubs in the UK with an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in London and around the UK.
A global industry leader for two decades, Virgin Active UK continues to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience, and purpose to inspire people to live an active life. We’re always on the hunt for unique individuals with bucket loads of talent. If you’ve got what it takes or want to share an idea you think could be great, we’re all ears.
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we are recruiting a Digital Product Executive to support our global brand direction, in the creation of concepts and the assets that follow.
As a Digital Product Executive, you will love using digital products to engage modern customers, and are motivated about being at the forefront of digital fitness. In the role you will work cross- functionally to guide digital products from conception to launch by connecting the customer with technical and business worlds.
From inception, through launch, and to the customer journey, you’ll need to envision how each team is going to play a role in the product’s success and you’ll work closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers as well as customer experience team members.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Digital Product Executive, to support Virgin Active in becoming leaders in the digital fitness space.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related subject eg Computing, Media Production, Psychology
- You have a customer-centric mind-set, always being the voice of the customer at the heart to meet their needs and solve their problems through digital.
- You have a track record in producing digital products for a recognised fitness, media, sport or entertainment organization.
- You are passionate about creating products that tackle real-world needs and a never-ending desire to grown and learn.
- You have an excellent hands-on product management experience.
- You have experience of getting data you need and whip it into an insightful story.
- You are a great communicator with ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude, highly motivated and ready to take ownership.
- You are open to new ways of doing things and be able to adapt to new methods of working
- You have strong Interactive, teamwork and leadership skills
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
Club: Support Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Package: Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Contracted Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm