Receive New Job Alerts
About Virgin Active
Virgin Active is a globally recognised exercise brand with over 230 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1.2 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, Virgin Active disrupted the UK fitness industry in 1999 by creating large health clubs offering an unprecedented number of world-class health and fitness products and services all under one roof. We now operate 42 clubs in the UK with an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in London and around the UK.
A global industry leader for two decades, Virgin Active UK continues to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience, and purpose to inspire people to live an active life. We’re always on the hunt for unique individuals with bucket loads of talent. If you’ve got what it takes or want to share an idea you think could be great, we’re all ears.
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs.
We are recruiting a Cost Control and Insight Analyst – Personal Training, to join our Product team, based in our Support Office, on a fixed term 12 month contract.
This role will help drive efficiencies, reduce errors in processing, and use insight to improve both our team members and member experience. This role will focus on data mining across varying platforms to identify opportunities to maximise Personal Training performance, and to understand how this can impact the behaviour of our members and PTs. You will manage our PT reporting suite, as well as process and control PT administration such as refunds and extensions. You will also create, execute and maintain monthly audit processes.
You will also play a leading role in PT project streams, working with teams across the business to make exercise available to our members at home, in club, or outdoors.
This is a brand new role, and perfect for someone who loves crunching numbers and gets a kick out of finding insight from data.
- You have a degree or other qualification in computer science, mathematics, business or other qualitative subject
- You have 5 years experience in a data analyst role
- You have experience of multiple systems, as well as cost control strategy and managing/executing processes
- You are a team player, and excel at communicating with all different types of people, at all levels of the business
- You are organised, driven and composed under pressure
- You have the ability to be agile and can adjust in a fact paced moving environment
- You have experience in data driven projects, and understand the reporting requirements needed
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
Club: Support Office
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Package: up to £34k per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Contracted Hours: 40hours
Shift times: Mon-Friday 9-6pm Flexible and expected to work some weekends if required