Until are the first members club and workspace for trainers, therapists & wellness professionals.
Until launches in the Autumn and will be the space where London’s leading wellness experts – everyone from Personal Trainers through to Physios & Psychotherapists – come together under one roof. A place for self-employed professionals to work, collaborate and grow.
Our client is the first members club and workspace for health and wellbeing professionals, launching in Tottenham Court Road, London. This is a community-driven, B2B proposition for a range of multi-discipline professionals in the industry.
An experienced digital marketing consultant to:
1. Develop & execute an effective digital marketing strategy and launch campaigns to ensure all new sites are 100% plus over-subscribed
2. Driving best-in-class tactical execution to ensure our brand is leading the discussion, not chasing it
3. Continually optimise our digital marketing approach so that we have a highly efficient CAC
4. Ensure our existing sites have a continual and consistent flow of new prospects so that they maintain full occupancy
Our primary objectives:
- Lead gen – applications directly on the website
- Brand awareness – being a highly visible and aspirational leader in the wellness space
The strategy needs to include:
- Plan for PPC / paid media across Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Strategy for Email Marketing
- Creative strategy for organic social media content
- LinkedIn Strategy
- Content plan for Journal (blog on our website)
- Improve Google ranking, and optimising web pages
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant that is both a great strategic thinker and a doer – i.e. someone who can create the strategy and creative briefs for best-in-class campaigns and lead on the implementation of them*
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Consultant with start-ups and big established brands
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- Strong creative strategy & writing skills
- Combination of technical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous
*You will be supported by a highly talented internal team of designers, content creators, and strategic thinkers.