Until are the first members club and workspace for trainers, therapists & wellness professionals.
Until launches in the Autumn and will be the space where London’s leading wellness experts – everyone from Personal Trainers through to Physios & Psychotherapists – come together under one roof. A place for self-employed professionals to work, collaborate and grow.
To create best-in-class marketing campaigns and content that positions our brand as a leader in the wellness space and drives member sign-up.
We are looking for an outstanding up-and-coming designer to unlock and explode the creative potential of our brand and to help us always be on – having a constant and highly engaging dialogue with health and wellness professionals.
You will support the Design Lead and Marketing Team and will enjoy working in a small, agile team. You’ll produce full-fledged designs, social media content, wireframes, and motion graphics that engage consumers and improve the customer experience.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, outstanding layout and composition skills, a strong desire to simplify complex problems, and infectious enthusiasm to create compelling designs across multiple media.
Developing fit-for-purpose solutions for digital concepts, marketing campaigns, and social media assets:
- Creating compelling marketing and social media content
- Crafting content to improve the customer experience
- Storyboarding, filming, and editing of video content
- Designing user interface mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how digital solutions should appear and function
- Creating original graphic designs following brand guidelines
- Adhere to brand guidelines where required
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates creative range and finesse
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Specifically Illustrator and After Effects
- Fluency in Figma
- A creative flair and a passion for motion design
- Experience with motion graphics, graphic and user experience design
- Video production experience is essential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and verbal communication skills