Until are the first members club and workspace for trainers, therapists & wellness professionals.
Until launches in the Autumn and will be the space where London’s leading wellness experts – everyone from Personal Trainers through to Physios & Psychotherapists – come together under one roof. A place for self-employed professionals to work, collaborate and grow.
Are you a Health & Wellness lover? Perhaps you have a REAL desire to move into the industry, because you LOVE it.
You want to immerse yourself into this world, but you don’t quite know how?
Imagine being able to tie your purpose and passion, together with your career.
WE ARE UNTIL….
We help trainers, therapists & wellness professionals take their business to the next level by giving them flexible access to London’s best facilities, support services and community.
We are hiring for our Community Associate team, due to our continued growth. This is a critical role for us, as you will be the first point of contact for our health & wellness professionals and their clients.
This is a great opportunity to either pivot your career from another industry, to follow your passion OR perhaps you are a H&W professional yourself, but miss being part of a team.
We provide excellent training & development, mentorship opportunities, both internally and with our professionals. Meaning you can be surrounded by likeminded individuals on a daily basis and learn from the best.
Until is the first members club and workspace for trainers, therapists & wellness professionals. It is a space where London’s leading wellness experts – everyone from Personal Trainers through to Physios & Psychotherapists – come together under one roof. A place for self-employed professionals to work, collaborate and grow.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company with huge ambition. Site two will be a unique performance space with specialist equipment designed to optimise human performance, such as cryotherapy and hyperbaric chambers, and a state of art gym.
Until is continuing its expansion and opening the second location in September 2022.
Is this you?
- Do you have a love of service and creating a memorable experience?
- Have you worked in a premium service role? Perhaps you have experience working in high-end retail, hospitality, hotels or something similar?
- You are keen to make an impact through highly skilled communication and the ability to adapt your style to meet the needs of each client.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, and always one step ahead with member requests.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to remain composed at all times and a willingness to find a solution to any problem.
- Warm, friendly, and personable.
- A passion for wellbeing and a keen interest in being the best version of yourself.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career Progression
- Training & Development
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Employee Credit to access our member services