Receive New Job Alerts
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – Technical Product Manager, Enterprise Integrations
We are looking for an experienced, deeply empathetic Product Manager to join Unmind’s Product team. We have big growth plans, and our ability to deliver delightful, impactful and exceptional product experiences (for both users and clients) will be paramount to our continued success.
You’ll be reporting directly to our VP of Product, and work within our cross-functional Product Development team to ensure that the problems we are solving are always aligned to our business objectives and overarching product strategy. You’ll regularly collaborate with a diverse group of internal stakeholders, from client success to clinical psychologists, to ensure we deliver effective solutions to user problems.
We’re looking for someone extremely collaborative, unwaveringly candid, and passionate about all things product. If you’re a highly driven, personable problem-solver, then this is an opportunity to join a fast-growth, high-impact, mission-driven startup.
As the Technical Product Manager for Enterprise Integrations, you’ll work within our Platform team. Initially, you will empower our users to sign in/up via SSO and work closely with the VP of Product and CTO to shape the future of Enterprise Integrations at Unmind. You’ll have a background in platform services with familiarity with APIs and integrations.
We’re scaling quickly, which means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at Unmind:
- Own: Extremely comfortable with every aspect of the product development lifecycle within cross-functional teams – from exploring problem spaces to initial ideation and scoping of initiatives, through to delivery and post-release validation – your actions will have a genuine impact on people’s lives.
- Prioritise: There are so many opportunities we could pursue to improve the product, and you've got a range of frameworks to lean on to ensure we are ruthlessly prioritising at all times. From bigger strategic opportunities to smaller, tactical initiatives and quick wins, you're able to say "no” when necessary and communicate to stakeholders the "why" underpinning our current priorities.
- Build: Contribute to the development of our industry-leading workplace mental health platform, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to devise, depict and deliver on our Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- Measure: We believe in outcomes over outputs and making data-informed decisions. You'll be responsible for a set of product metrics that keep us grounded in reality and ensure we're making progress towards all our important goals.
- Reflect: We’re proud of our current product, but there’s SO much more to do; you’ll continually distil feedback and data from various touch-points, combining hard numbers with human nous to identify pinch-points, develop solutions, and prioritise actions.
- Champion: Generate authentic excitement around product developments at Unmind – evangelising our vision, mission, strategy and roadmap
- Craft: From user stories to acceptance criteria and release notes, you’ll be scoping & shipping solutions that will help improve the lives of our users, clients, and partners more delightful.
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who have some of the following:
- Extensive Product Management experience, ideally within a high-growth startup or scaleup environment, and experience with APIs and working in platform teams
- Strong communication and listening skills that are tailored to your audience and allow you to translate between different disciplines & departments. You err on the side of over-communication and default to transparency.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth and constant change, with a demonstrable track record of managing and delivering multiple initiatives in parallel. You're skilled at communicating change and navigating ambiguity
- Deep understanding of product discovery and delivery techniques, constantly curious about new ways of working
- Collaborative - you understand the importance of building relationships across all areas of the business. You can easily manage stakeholders and can build alignment within a cross-functional team.
- Prior experience organising and facilitating workshops and team meetings - whether it be for user research & ideation to building and maintaining stakeholder alignment
- You're always on the lookout for opportunities to learn and continuously improve, whilst maintaining a laser focus on outcomes over outputs. You're a natural at planning work in an iterative way and optimising for those all-important feedback loops to ensure we're solving the right problems in the most impactful ways.
- Literate in other functions of the business - from commercial & business savviness to technical literacy when collaborating with engineers
- Team Player - you understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the product team contributing their passion and their ideas. You appreciate the importance of psychological safety and are an active participant in nurturing this within your squad and the wider team.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Former role(s) within a B2B SaaS environment and/or HR Tech. Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
- Analysis - from staying on top of market & competitor research to data analysis. You like to be data-informed and leverage metrics to inform decision making on an everyday basis.
- Experience in several product disciplines (e.g. Agile methodologies, design thinking) and know when to use the right tool for the job
- User Research - you value user feedback and understand the importance user research has at every stage of the product development lifecycle. You're experienced in working with designers and/or user researchers to constantly build our understanding of our users.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessions
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Culture of continuous learning
- Dog-friendly workplace