Receive New Job Alerts
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
We are looking for someone to join the Unmind SDR team, to help us execute our sales and marketing plans. As a member of the sales development team, you will be responsible for growing the new business pipeline and helping to fuel the incredible growth we’re experiencing.
The role will be integral to our delivering on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world. You will join our London Sales Team and help grow the business from the ground up which means there are great opportunities to grow into an Account Executive role in the future. This requires a self-starter mindset fuelled with creativity, ingenuity and determination.
You wiill be organised, dynamic and incredibly driven and have an insatiable curiosity… If you’re ambitious with a desire to be exposed to all things “sales” at a fast-growth, high-impact startup this is the opportunity for you.
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. This means that certain elements of the role will be ‘learning as you go’, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
- Outreach: Develop and execute highly targeted, personalised and innovative outreach campaigns to Executives and key stakeholders in our target accounts.
- Manage: Qualify the inbound sales enquiries, ensuring a great experience from the very first point a potential client engages with us.
- Collaborate: Build close working relationships with people across the business, with a particular focus on our marketing team, Business Development Managers, and sales leadership, with whom it is imperative that you have a joined-up approach.
- Optimise: Streamline the use of our CRM platform for sales and marketing purposes, ensuring that we leverage the large network we have created and nurture existing accounts we have already met.
- Reflect: Review our existing outbound process and ensure we are always taking a unique approach to ‘opening doors’ into new prospect accounts that is reflective of our brand and culture.
As with any B2B organisation, the success of Unmind depends on every member of the team being professional, amicable, and building strong relationships – both internally and with external stakeholders. Our ideal candidate traits for this particular role are:
- Demonstrable experience in a Sales Development role in a b2b software environment.
- Insatiable curiosity - you will need to know every nook and cranny of our sales and marketing landscape, our value proposition and the competitor landscape.
- Track record of success and high achievement in whatever you have turned your hand to.
- Ability to strike the perfect balance between being persistent and relentless, ensuring that we are always at the forefront of the minds of the key stakeholders in our target accounts.
- High EQ and an analytical thinker with a genuine interest for business.
- Ability to identify, articulate, and enact improvements across our sales and marketing processes, trialling innovative approaches and methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills –both verbal and written– with the confidence to challenge the status quo internally and objection handle externally.
- Autonomous attitude (you *do not* require (or like) micro-management).
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader within workplace mental health.
- Proficiency with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Previous startup and/or entrepreneurial remit (inc. being innovative with resources!).
- Comfortable working for a small, rapid growth business with constant change/unknowns.
- Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessions
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Culture of continuous learning
- Dog-friendly workplace