Receive New Job Alerts
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the success of their clients’ platforms within the mid-market sector. The satisfaction of our clients is the lifeblood of Unmind – without their ongoing engagement and advocacy we’d be kaput.
Reporting directly to the Client Success Team Leader, this role will require working incredibly closely with every member of the Client Success, Support and Sales teams to ensure we are always aligned and working towards the same overarching objectives. The successful candidate will be extremely autonomous, an excellent relationship builder and communicator, commercially astute and be able to prioritise and deliver on several projects at once. If you’re driven, passionate and enjoy scaling operations, then this is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
The Unmind team is scaling, which means that sometimes our roles can be pretty varied. However, some of the core parts of the Client Success Manager role will be:
- Owning your portfolio of circa 50 clients (covering the whole client lifecycle – from successful onboarding to ongoing relationship management and renewal).
- Overseeing and increasing the adoption, engagement, and retention with your client platforms; while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Acting as the expert on platform features and functionality; comfortably delivering training demonstrations.
- Working closely with the mid-market sales lead to ensure that the handover process for clients is as seamless as possible.
- Helping to shape a scalable mid-market success strategy and feeding this back into our sales and product approach.
- Working with the Product and Support teams to deliver and act on valuable insights and feedback from our end-users.
- Maximising the chance of contract renewal through sustained and valuable liaison with the key decision makers within each of your accounts (for example, Quarterly Business Reviews).
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- 2+ years minimum prior experience in Client Success role(s) within a B2B software business or B2B SaaS environment.
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once — autonomous attitude (you *do not* require (or like) micro-management).
- Detail oriented with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Confident negotiator; highly commercial.
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently.
- A relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations.
- Not a terrible human being… ideally a great one. We’re a tight team and want to stay that way.
- A passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Previous startup and/or entrepreneurial experience (inc. being innovative with resources!).
- Experience working in Project Management role or similar.
- Knowledge of modern CRM tools (i.e Hubspot).
- Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
- Pick your own tech
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs, yoga and mindfulness sessions
- Wellbeing budget to use at your discretion
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop bar, wellbeing events)
- Pension and generous holiday policy
- Dog-friendly workplace
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in the last three years – have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to enhance (and leverage) Unmind’s market presence will be paramount. If done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, and – perhaps most importantly – will genuinely improve people’s lives.
You will receive a competitive salary, bi-annual reviews with a focus on future development, personal development and wellness budgets, access to the Unmind platform, working from home days and lots of other office and social perks to make working with Unmind fun and fulfilling.