Receive New Job Alerts
Founded in 2013, TruFusion is a one-of-a-kind group fitness and yoga studio that offers up to 200 unique workout classes per week including Hot Pilates and Barefoot Bootcamp, as well as signature yoga classes including Tru Fit Flow, Tru YinFused and more. San Francisco will be the popular Las Vegas-based franchise's third studio in California, and the second for this ownership group.
TruFusion is a franchise disrupting the group fitness industry with four studios under one roof. An immersive, high energy workout that’s as effective as it is fun.
We are looking for highly energetic positive team players to join us at our new location in downtown San Francisco!
TruFusion is looking for friendly, outgoing and knowledgeable talent to inspire students and grow our community. Teachers must have ability to demonstrate various exercises and postures in an alignment direction.
Organize and lead group exercise sessions in an upbeat, fun and safe manner.
Have strong interpersonal skills: friendly outgoing personality able to connect with students and have a strong connection to the community.
Yoga and Fitness teachers at TruFusion will lead and instruct, motivate, and inspire students daily. Teachers will guide students to challenge themselves using safe and efficient techniques through mind and body connection, breathing technique and alignment.
- Welcome all visitors per our Customer Service standards
- Assist students by guiding them through our programs and answering their questions
- Capable of handling sensitive customer service issues thoughtfully and quickly
- Be knowledgeable about our offerings, competitive programs, and pricing to actively promote and sell TruFusion Fitness, class packages and programs
- Keep common area neat and clean, clean studio rooms, restrooms, empty trash, and tidy props
- Report any issues per our procedures
- Any other tasks required to help the company meet its goals
- Experience working in yoga, fitness, and/or health industry
- Yoga Alliance, Fitness, Pilates, Personal Training Certifications
- First Aid/CPR
- Physical Requirements - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met be the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Able to guide students through exercises and postures safely and efficiently.
- Able to adapt classes to fit the needs of students, modifications, and alignment
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment,
- Passion for teaching and passion for our brand
- Must be customer focused and deliver a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to stay calm always and act respectfully and professionally
- Dependable, accountable, and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Able to evaluate, problem solve, train and instruct.
- Flexible schedule
This studio is owned and operated by independent franchisee Del Mar Investors SF, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the studio’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this studio you will be employed by franchisee and not by TruFusion, LLC.