triyoga Primrose Hill opened its doors on the 19th February, 2000 and whilst we’ve all changed (thanks to yoga of course), aged (gracefully) and matured (marginally), our aim is the same: to inspire and help people lead healthier lives, in whatever way they want.
triyoga was founded by Jonathan Sattin with the intention of creating the highest quality centres for true wellbeing. Places that combine the three key elements of yoga, Pilates and treatments (with some updates such as Gyrotonic and Barre) and that support a community of teachers, therapists, students and staff who feel triyoga is their home – that they belong here.
triyoga was founded in 2000 with the intention of creating the highest quality centres for true wellbeing. Treatments are one of the three key elements of this offering, alongside yoga and Pilates, and our hand-picked team of independent therapists offer the highest quality treatments at our 5 studios across London.
As the Therapy Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the success of the treatments department. You will work to maximise slot occupancy across all triyoga treatment rooms by retaining our existing team of excellent therapists, whilst recruiting talented new therapists to rent available slots in the schedules. You will also take the lead in driving the reputation of triyoga as an excellent treatments destination, and work with the marketing department on initiatives to increase client visits across our full range of complementary therapies.
- Recruitment and retention of excellent therapists in all triyoga centres
- Ensuring that all therapies on offer are of the highest standard and consistent with triyoga’s values
- Control and planning of therapy annual budget, reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Working with finance team to ensure controls are in place to collect all treatment rental revenue
- Treatments configuration and reporting via Mindbody Online and the triyoga website (Wordpress)
- Collaborating with the marketing department on campaigns to increase client visits to treatments, and promote triyoga as an excellent treatments destination in its own right.
- Working alongside the Operations Manager and Centre Managers to ensure treatment rooms are kept to the highest standard
- Responding to client feedback about treatments
- Line Management of Therapy Administrator
- Excellent understanding of complementary therapies
- Experience in setting and working to budgets
- Performance-driven, with strong commercial acumen
- People management skills
- Experience in using MS Excel for reporting
- Organised and good at following processes, with excellent attention to detail
- A ‘people-person’, who is skilled at nurturing long-term professional relationships
- A good understanding of what it takes to deliver excellent service to clients
- Professional experience of using Mindbody Online
- Experience of Wordpress for website content
- Performance-related bonus
- Subsidised yoga, Pilates and barre classes
- Free yoga workshops
- Discounts on selected treatments and therapies
- Discounts on triyoga retail
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
triyoga's mission: To uplift everyone we serve, by providing real connection, and the highest quality teaching, therapies and services in a truly welcoming environment.
authenticity – to the roots of yoga. We honour the history of yoga as well as its ever-changing landscape by providing a wide range of authentic styles. Yoga is not just what we do on the mat, but how we live our lives.
excellence – in everything we do. We are home to really brilliant teachers, future teachers, therapists and staff (plus some expertly curated retail and some rather delicious food).
accessibility – for everyone. We believe that yoga is for every one and every body – regardless of age, ethnicity, size, gender, fitness or lifestyle.
light-heartedness – why not? We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
community – a sense of belonging. Our home is your home, and in the words of Sister Sledge, We are Family.