triyoga Primrose Hill opened its doors on the 19th February, 2000 and whilst we’ve all changed (thanks to yoga of course), aged (gracefully) and matured (marginally), our aim is the same: to inspire and help people lead healthier lives, in whatever way they want.
triyoga was founded by Jonathan Sattin with the intention of creating the highest quality centres for true wellbeing. Places that combine the three key elements of yoga, Pilates and treatments (with some updates such as Gyrotonic and Barre) and that support a community of teachers, therapists, students and staff who feel triyoga is their home – that they belong here.
triyoga is looking for an exceptional General Manager to run one of the most popular yoga, Pilates and treatments studios in Europe.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of this beautiful space which includes 5 yoga studios, barre studio. equipment Pilates studio, café, 6 treatment rooms, changing rooms, and an extensive events and workshop schedule. You will also manage the front of house team, ensuring excellent customer service standards through the team. Responsible for the revenue of the centre, you will also manage cost and commercial targets to budget whilst consistently providing first class client experience.
• Responsible for recruitment, training, development, and management of all team members
• Delivering a first class client experience for every customer, every time
• Handling all client feedback, queries and complaints in a timely manner
• Delivering a premium standard environment at all times
• Exceeding commercial revenue targets for customer attraction and retention
• Managing and controlling all centre specific costs and achieving sales budgets
• Management of day-to-day operations including all classes, therapies, workshops and events
• Daily, weekly and monthly administrative duties and tasks
• Management experience ideally within the hospitality/leisure/service industry
• Leadership, recruitment, personnel and rota management
• Operations and Facilities management
• Experience in driving and managing client experience and customer service standards
• Proven track record of achieving sales budgets and cost management
• Interest in health, fitness and well-being
• Yoga knowledge admirable but not compulsory
• Mindbody Online knowledge admirable but not compulsory
- Performance-related bonus
- Subsidised yoga, Pilates and barre classes
- Free yoga workshops
- Discounts on selected treatments and therapies
- Discounts on triyoga retail
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
To uplift everyone we serve, by providing real connection, and the highest quality teaching, therapies and services in a truly welcoming environment.
authenticity – to the roots of yoga We honour the history of yoga as well as its ever-changing landscape by providing a wide range of authentic styles. Yoga is not just what we do on the mat, but how we live our lives.
excellence – in everything we do We are home to really brilliant teachers, future teachers, therapists and staff (plus some expertly curated retail and some rather delicious food).
accessibility – for everyone We believe that yoga is for every one and every body – regardless of age, ethnicity, size, gender, fitness or lifestyle.
light-heartedness – why not? We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
community – a sense of belonging Our home is your home, and in the words of Sister Sledge, We are Family.