Receive New Job Alerts
We are TRIB3; we bring people together worldwide through next-level workout experiences. We do this through our family of boutique fitness studios and TRIB3 Live workout platform, our global team of employees & franchise partners and our community of workout warriors. Every member of the TRIB3 family plays a vital role in our mission to create a global fitness movement.
The International TRIB3 Coach is responsible for delivering next-level workout experiences within the store. Reporting to the Store Manager, with a dotted line into the regional Lead Coach, the International TRIB3 Coach must ensure full compliance with our studio operating procedures.
We know just how important the Coach’s role is to our customers, or our TRIB3Rs, and their experience. As an International TRIB3 Coach you are responsible for delivering a performance in the studio. Coaches must be confident engaging with people and connecting on a personal level before, during and after each workout. TRIB3 is a fully integrated team, and Coaches must work together with the Experience Team and Store Management to provide next-level service at all times.
As an International TRIB3 Coach you will be responsible for the following:
Delivering next-level workout experiences
Bringing people together through next-level workout experiences. The International TRIB3 Coach is responsible for the in-studio experience. In their duty as coach, they are expected to;
- Cue and correct technique including coaching points and personal engagement.
- Connect with TRIB3Rs before, during and after the workout using eye contact, positive body language and tone of voice.
- Create a fun and safe environment for TRIB3Rs.
- Deliver ‘show time’ for our TRIB3Rs by conveying confidence, positivity and energy when delivering a session. TRIB3Rs should leave the store feeling they have had a next-level workout experience.
Knowledge of the standard operating procedures and demonstrate full compliance
All coaches must undertake comprehensive ONBOARDING training on the standard operating procedures within a TRIB3 store, consisting of both e-learning and face-to-face training.
Coaches will be required to undertake ONGOING certifications and training to ensure they are educated and knowledgeable on any new procedures or product releases. Once signed off, coaches will undertake bi-annual audits designed to offer constructive performance development feedback and highlight any areas for improvement / additional training requirements.
Facilitating the Prepare, Sweat, Recover ideology
The TRIB3 approach is centred around the concept of preparing confidently for the session, training hard to your level and then recovering well – our product and programming is designed to reinforce this ideology. A thorough understanding of the Prepare, Sweat, Recover phases is essential. TRIB3 coaches are expected to educate TRIB3Rs about them and reinforce their importance on every visit to a store.
Represent TRIB3 brand values
Coaches are encouraged to promote the company, their classes and build their own personal following. Coaches must be mindful of the TRIB3 brand values when posting on social media to ensure any posting does not directly conflict with our beliefs and communications but rather supports us to grow our brand value.
The International TRIB3 Coach will have:
- Experience delivering group fitness classes (preferred, not essential).
- Performing arts background (preferred, not essential).
- Strong understanding of HIIT training and the benefits.
- Understanding of Resistance based training and the benefits.
- Ability to write basic fitness programmes (further training provided).
- Awareness of boutique fitness and the differences from traditional gyms and fitness clubs.
- Strong team player with excellent relationship-management and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanour, willing to take feedback and willing to learn
- Punctual with excellent time management skills
- Confident, energetic communicator able to foster strong relationships and engage with people from all backgrounds and demographics.
- A customer champion – always focused on putting the customer at the heart of decision-making
- Not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
- A passion for health and fitness is essential
- Must speak fluent English.
- Minimum of level 2 gym instructor qualification, or in the process of undertaking.
- Become part of an elite community of coaches who receive regular communication, feedback and support.
- Access to the TRIB3 Academy coach development programme to further your skills and increase your earning potential.
- Starter pack upon sign-off.
- Competitive hourly rate including the potential for performance-based commission.