Receive New Job Alerts
It started back in 2008 in London around a dining room table. Since then we have been on a mission to inspire people to express their beauty in every way. We believe there is a better way to find and book your hair and beauty services. More choice and the confidence to try new things. We want to make booking beauty, styling and wellness appointments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock. It’s beauty to the people, no matter what you choose.
Today, Treatwell is the largest hair and beauty bookings website in Europe. We’re an eclectic group of 500 people working in offices throughout Europe, with over 20,000 local partners. It amounts to one amazing company: a 24/7 beauty bookings platform that puts customers and salon managers in control, lets you book at times and prices that suit you, and gives you all the style know-how you need to look and feel amazing. We're more than a smarter booking platform. We're the place where you can express yourself, every day.
As the Director of Partner Success, you will own and drive our overall partner success function – which includes every stage after the sales process, from training, engagement, retention. You will ultimately own SaaS usage and Marketplace optimisation for our UK&IE partner base of +8,000 and growing venues.
A highly analytical thinker with a track record of leading successful B2B SaaS organisations, you are familiar with CRM tools such as Salesforce, and able to manage varying funnelling initiatives into a cohesive flow for your team. Reporting to the UK&IE Managing Director, you will partner closely with our UK&IE local leadership team and be a critical part in rebuilding our supply base.
- Owning the retention of our partner base and our most important metric, Heavy SaaS - training and engaging them effectively on both our SaaS and
- Marketplace so that they understand the maximum value of our platform and ultimately, do not churn.
- Providing feedback to the sales team on the level of buy-in from new partners joining the platform.
- Managing a team of 3 managers, and 4 Individual contributors within the partner success organisation.
- Setting quarterly targets for each team, ensuring the Partner Success org is always optimally designed for purpose.
- Ownership over reporting for your team’s performance and identifying trends or causes for concern or change.
- Coach and develop team managers/ leads to improve their teams process and effectiveness with partners.
- Lead a team of 20 members (and growing), keeping them engaged, motivated and inspired.
- Drive clear communication regarding performance against weekly and monthly targets. Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Collaborate and support UKIE leaders to provide meaningful insights that will provide actionable outcomes for Treatwell’s strategic direction
- You have many years of experience in a Sales and/ or Partner Success leadership role.
- Have ideally worked in a technology company selling SaaS to SMB or mid-market businesses
- A proven track record of setting up, building and developing a high performing engaged teams
- Commercially minded, consistently seeking areas of development that will further grow the business
- Strong communication skills, able to build rapport with employees across the business
- Highly numerical, you always use data to inform your decision. Confident with tools like Excel, Salesforce and business intelligence software to view and report on a number of metrics
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
- Fluent business English both written and verbal with strong communication skills
- A proven commitment to seeing things through and achieving long-term results, demonstrated by longevity and success in previous roles.
- Must be able to be based in the London office 4 days per week
- 28-days holiday + public holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.