Receive New Job Alerts
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office. We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
We are looking for an International Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. This position will report to the Design Director and VP of Marketing based out of Los Angeles. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating product imagery and video across multiple digital touchpoints in international markets including the website, marketplaces, email, social and paid social advertising. Video/Photo content creation will include both functional and emotional product-focused content.
- Produce engaging, creative imagery and video inline with our brand style for social media platforms, ecommerce website, marketplaces, ads, emails, retail signage and other brick and mortar collateral across 5 main markets; UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain
- Translate Therabody’s visual identity and tone of voice across each local website & product detail pages
- Lead the refresh of Therabody’s look and feel across several touch points including seasonal, product launches, and Amazon Brand Store Landing Pages
- Work with internal parties (eCommerce, Social, PR, Media, Marketing, etc) and external agencies on bringing to life 360 campaigns within digital commerce
- Sourcing, retouching and organising images and videos as required
- Deliver visual content against production plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Be able to move with speed to create content while being resourceful and independent
- Strong photography, videography and graphic design skills; e.g., creative portfolio showcasing content productions across skill sets and platforms
- 3+ Years serving as a Graphic Designer at a top-tier studio, agency, or high-end brand creating digital content (videos and images) and print content.
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic. Master with type, strong image-maker, and conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control.
- Experience with Amazon and digital commerce is highly preferred
- Must present a strong portfolio of prior relevant work
- Robust experience and success in all forms of media, but particularly print, digital, branding, editorial, and packaging.
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, editing, and/or illustration.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Actively engaged in digital media trends, with an existing social presence
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines