Receive New Job Alerts
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office. We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
We are looking for a dynamic Operations leader to join our growing EMEA team. This position will be responsible for the planning, integration, and direction of the Therabody Operations team in support of the commercial growth in EMEA. Key deliverables:
- Develop and optimize Operating strategies, and build the structure, process and systems to manage significant growth, velocity and volume.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn, lead and teach
- Drive to positive outcomes that benefit the organization through data, information, analysis and decision framing
- Manage the physical, information and financial flows of Therabody products end-to-end, establishing clear visibility, control plans and reporting KPIs.
- Work closely with Regional commercial leadership and Vice President of Operations to ensure network distribution requirements are met for both forward and reverse logistics with emphasis sustainable/scalable process and “Peak” periods. Work to optimize system performance and adapt to volume and new product introductions.
- Oversee the order-to-cash process for the EMEA region. Work with Sales, Finance and 3PL partners to optimize the order flow. Audit and evaluate system performance and provide guidance for improvement.
- Provide strategic view of Network distribution for EMEA region and adjust accordingly to manage peak periods and areas of growth. Proactively address service, after sales support and compliance concerns to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Manage and negotiate all operations/distribution SLA’s, costs and relationships in region with focus on predictable results and unit cost economic improvements
- Lead the order management, logistics and demand planning teams in region. Provide structural guidance, performance management feedback, responsive communication, and escalation protocols to ensure timely decision making
- Manage conflict productively at all levels. Provide positive energy and value-added contributions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required with 10+ years of experience in supply chain and logistics
- Experience managing internal and external relationships specific to distribution, logistics, operations management and technology integration
- Current knowledge of applicable importing and exporting regulations relevant to Therabody products
- Ability to manage multiple projects, gather, analyze and present information to groups at all levels in the organization
- Successfully lead an operations team in a growing global business with Asia based sourcing and global distribution
- Experience working with consumer electronics or similar goods
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive results
- Attention to detail and excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills.