Receive New Job Alerts
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office. We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks and monthly and year-end accounting operations. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparing journal entries, building monthly reports, and assisting with any closing procedures.
- Lead all month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries
- Prepare assigned journal entries: Banking, inventory, sales, and lease accounting
- Compile and analyze financial information to help with the preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual accounts in accordance with GAAP
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Reconcile assigned cash, receivables and liability accounts. Resolve accounting discrepancies or disputes associated with account balances and reconciliations
- Analyze assigned expense accounts; research variances from budget, and prepare entries for appropriate corrections or accruals
- Prepare assigned management monthly reports with notations to clarify financial data where needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 5+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Knowledge US GAAP concepts and ability to communicate basic accounting concepts
- Ability to multitask, capable of taking initiative, and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Problem-solver, ability to suggest
- Willingness to learn, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and in team environment