Receive New Job Alerts
About The Nue Co
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship we have with our health. We blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Our formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavourings and sweeteners, and our ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of our materials being infinitely recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%
Our mission back then was simple, and it remains the same today. When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you can’t, take our supplements.
The Nue Co. is looking for a detail-oriented, organised, and analytical Inventory Planner based in our London office. The planner will ensure the efficient and effective flow of raw materials – Identify and resolve discrepancies in inventory. Track shipments to ensure they are complete, correct, and on time. Predict future inventory needs, produce plans for our buying needs based on forecasts and sales data.
- Circulate clear and accurate production plans on a daily basis to the Supply Manager.
- Identify and highlight risk areas related to material shortages or production capacity
- Planning and placing orders for a portfolio of components
- Day-to-day order management with 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) providers and packaging suppliers to guarantee priority, capacity, lead time, quality, and DIFOT
- 3+ years' experience in Supply Planning, Materials Planning, Purchasing, or Production Planning
- Highly organised
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Have operational exposure to order placement, shipping, and stock management desirable
- Experience using NetSuite advantageous
- Experience of MRP systems advantageous