Receive New Job Alerts
About The Nue Co
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship we have with our health. We blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Our formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavourings and sweeteners, and our ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of our materials being infinitely recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%
Our mission back then was simple, and it remains the same today. When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you can’t, take our supplements.
The Nue Co. is looking for a strategic and creative Head of Social Media to join our rapidly scaling team.
As Head of Social Media, you will be responsible for translating business objectives into social media and community marketing strategies and defining what success looks like for each channel and platform.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of all social media and community marketing, reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing you will drive growth for the company.
The right candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a pivotal role that will shape and impact the future of the business as a whole.
You will be based in the London office working in both the UK and US markets.
- Define the social media and community vision, strategy, and framework building brand fame and love through our platforms and community channels.
- Define and fully integrate the social and community goals with the needs of the business, understanding where social plays a role in delivering against key commercial KPIs.
- This is a hands-on role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day ideation, briefing, and delivery of all content work produced within the Social team
- Responsible for a unified brand narrative across all platforms, ensuring consistency in TOV
- Oversee daily content management of all social platforms
- Oversee the Social planner, aligning with the marketing roadmap
- Understand and use social reporting and analytics tools to ensure the strategic approach is effective.
- Ensure best practices are followed on reporting and measurement to drive commercial impact.
- Oversee community management & outreach efforts for our community, key opinion leaders within the health and wellness space, and influencers.
- Build, lead and nurture 3 direct reports, provide the team with strong mentoring and clear leadership which both motivates and inspires a culture of high achievement
- Manage budgets and tools effectively
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with at least 4 years in Social Media or content marketing and managing platforms/ brands globally
- Full understanding of all social metrics and their role within wider campaign and commercial success. Able to analyse and recommend based on any data points in a digestible way to senior leadership
- Experience working alongside creatives to develop visual assets to aid your storytelling
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as emergent trends, are essential.
- Passionate, creative thinker and energetic presenter and storyteller.
- You are hyper-organized and communicative about deadlines, project management and bandwidth.
- Proven experience working in a start-up environment at a consumer goods brand