Receive New Job Alerts
About The Nue Co
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship we have with our health. We blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Our formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavourings and sweeteners, and our ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of our materials being infinitely recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%
Our mission back then was simple, and it remains the same today. When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you can’t, take our supplements.
The Nue Co is one of the most innovative players in the self-care/supplement industry, best known for their category-defying probiotics, nootropics and functional fragrance.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and data driven CRM & Email Manager. This is a unique opportunity to build upon an already forward-thinking brand that has the potential to transform our relationship with supplements.
We’re looking for someone to help build the CRM function and shape our customer email communication strategy. Reporting directly to the Head of Growth Marketing the role will partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Creative, Tech and Brand teams. The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing a strategic engagement funnel pre and post purchase using CRM channels such as email, SMS and ensuring that all campaigns are built to scale be automated and can represent the brand message.
- Implement CRM infrastructure
- Design, test and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, conversions and repeat purchase rates.
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end multi-channel CRM strategies to convert new users to first order, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Maintain email calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Set up A/B testing structure, creative and copy tests regularly to feed into the broader team.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention.
- Work collaboratively with copywriter and our tech team to develop email content and landing pages.
- Manage the creation and execution of email automation and innovative work flow processes
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Demonstrated success in a strategic email marketing role & CRM systems, preferably for an ecommerce business.
- A track record of demonstrable results through testing and deploying effective email campaigns across different channels.
- Knowledge of email design is a big plus and a creative eye.
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance.
- Experience using multiple channels to communicate to customer base with a focus on conversion and retention.
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.
- Passion for supplements!
- Be part of a fast-growing organisation that is a collaborative, flexible and friendly environment to be part of.
- Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, gym passes and lots of supplements!
- Be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet.
- Join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you.