Receive New Job Alerts
About The Meatless Farm
The Meatless Farm Co. was launched in 2016 with a mission to reduce global meat consumption by making swapping to plant-based food easy alongside naturally complimenting the world’s increasing appetite for alternative and plant-based protein. The Meatless Farm aims to help households, schools, restaurants and businesses to switch to or serve one or more plant-based meals per week.
The value of the worldwide meatless ‘meat market’ is predicted to amount to USD27.9 billion by 2025. The exponential growth of flexitarians replacing meat with a vegetable diet for health, environmental and animal welfare reasons and the response to meatless products in the UK, Europe and elsewhere is phenomenal.
The Meatless Farm intends to play a pivotal role in this development and, based on the huge acceptance and success of its product in the UK and the US, the company now aims to launch forcefully in continental Europe.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Head of Digital marketing with strong affinity and know how of ecommerce as well as digital platforms and Social Media management, in a cross market role (EU, APAC, US, UK). Reporting directly into the Global Director of Marketing, you will be joining a rapidly growing young brand that aims to change the way we eat forever. To be successful in this role, you must have previous digital & e-commerce experience in the food or retail industry and you must be able to lead through ambiguity and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and coach the global, geographically-dispersed, digital and web teams
- Create, develop and maintain annual digital and social plan for the brand, and across all campaigns globally
- Manage and drive our ecommerce agenda, across markets
- Work closely with the brand teams and manage online organic and paid campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Manage our website operations, including user interface, content, hosting and database management
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns - Use data to manage ROI
- Implement digital strategies across range of channels including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Cross country B2C and B2B experience preferably in the food / retail sector across the US, UK and EU
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience, including a deep understanding of social media, website operations, database management, SEM/SEO, paid digital media, ecommerce reporting and insights
- Experience with CMS and e-commerce platforms, an understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with ROAS campaigns, transactions, keywords; & setting up, running, and fine-tuning conversion tracking campaigns
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, with ability to identify best-in-class solutions
- You must be an excellent communicator and proactive, a self-starter and be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
With offices in Leeds, London, Amsterdam and New York, we are a global player in the plant-based food industry – and we have set some ambitious growth goals! You will be joining a fast-growing, energetic and fun start-up office in Leeds city centre. We offer you the opportunity to directly impact and contribute to our expansion goals worldwide. The MF’s salary, benefits, performance bonus and pension scheme are competitive.