Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Apprentice Customer Service Advisors at THG are expected to deliver a world class experience and exceed expectations. Developing & maintaining relationships with our customers is crucial to our success and expansion. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. As the first point of contact for globally recognised brands, you will use a range of communication methods to ensure all customer queries are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
- Resolving customer queries via Telephone and Email.
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Building customer relationships
- Understanding customer needs and providing suitable resolutions
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by apprenticeship assessor
- Completing 3 hours apprenticeship / Training / Study Time per week as part of apprenticeship qualification
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete apprenticeship Modules
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
- Staff Discounts across THG brands
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects
- Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Packages