Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands – Health
The Nutrition Division of THG includes Myprotein, MyVegan, MyVitamins, Exante & IdealFit. In Myprotein exists THG’s largest brand, but of similar importance is the growth trajectory of all brands in the division, which have seen exponential growth in the past few years. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff, whose dedication over the years have turned these brands into market leaders in multiple territories globally. Vertically integrated, these brands retain strong individual identities but the division operates as a large single unit, working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Role: Talent Acquisition Executive – THG Nutrition
World Class In-House Talent Function
We are looking to onboard, train and develop our next generation of top Talent Acquisition specialists with in THG. Therefore, the people team in THG Nutrition are looking to hire a Driven, enthusiastic, personable individual to become our first Talent Acquisition Executive to join our high performing team.
With the ambition to become a world class people function we aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, who will help us to track down the very best talent, and help us to continue to hire exceptional people.
The Nutrition People team hire and develop the best talent from across the world to power THGs Nutrition brands continuous growth. Whether they join as a E-commerce Trader, Data scientist, Marketeer, NPD Specialist, or Clothing Designer, it is our responsibility to give them an exciting and supported start to their career within THG.
2020 marked the year that THG became a FTSE100 company and we’re only just getting started. As the Talent Acquisition Executive in the Nutrition People team, you will play an integral role in driving the division forward on its truly exciting journey by hiring the best talent from across the UK and overseas and supporting the wider team with talent initiatives to ensure THG is regarded as a top employer to work for.
You will report into the Talent Manager and work closely with the wider Talent Team to understand the recruitment needs in the Nutrition division and identify top talent. You will support with multiple processes, source and screen candidates who apply for roles within the division and determine whether or not they are a good match to the role & business. You will support the team with organising interviews, assessment centres and other administrative tasks that are associated with Talent Acquisition.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Work collaboratively with the Talent team to hire exceptional talent and provide a world-class recruitment process.
- Source and screen interns and graduates from a wide variety of degree disciplines.
- Act as an ambassador for THG.
- Be an advocate of social networking: Within our recruiting function and helping The Hut Group to capitalise on these tools.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience for both successful and unsuccessful hires.
- Be a reliable point of contact for candidates.
- Attend graduate events to find the best graduate talent.
- Support with internal talent initiatives/events
- Creating amazing experiences: You will make sure that potential recruits are meeting the right interviewers and that we are ensuring that they are looked after at every stage of the process. You ensure that candidates are treated as individuals.
- Degree Qualified (Preferred)
- Sports Nutrition Experience/Interest (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build rapport with individuals quickly
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic team player
- £23,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside industry experts.
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team.
- Real responsibility and training in talent acquisition from day 1
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club.
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
- Staff bonus scheme
- Company Pension