Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets.
IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Executive to help lead and execute the eCRM marketing strategy across the diet brands Exante & IdealFit.
- Work with and helping develop a team of CRM executives, working across multiple territories including US, CA and UK.
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Leading the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools, including scheduling
- Working on wider CRM channels including App Push Notifications, SMS communications and more
- Weekly reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Working on any key data projects internally and executing these projects from brainstorming through to execution
- Managing the launches of any new brands/extensions and changes to existing brands within the Diet Division
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise lifetime value
- Working with central CRM teams to improve and optimise brand websites to ensure smooth UX journey from initial visit to repeat purchase
- Managing and updating templates for automated and triggered email campaigns.
- Key email metric testing to ensure optimum performance - this may also include research and competitor analysis
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches
- Degree qualified, ideally with an industry placement across digital marketing
- Developed understanding of eCRM with 1-2 years minimum experience
- Ability to manage multiple brands in different territories simultaneously
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work within high pressure environments and working to meet monthly divisional targets
- Confidence in decision making and self-assured approach to tasks
- An interest in Sports Nutrition and Fitness would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business