Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands – Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About the role:
Leading the brand marketing team, the Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for planning, building and executing product range plans across the Myprotein brand. You will work closely with the wider campaign, creative, NPD and marketing teams in a digital first environment, to bring new products and campaigns to market and drive commercial performance.
- Ownership of the overall performance of our product ranges
- Creating and deliver the annual plan for range campaigns
- Working closely with Category team to identify gaps and opportunities in the range then generating solutions to fill gaps and take advantage of opportunities
- Working closely with NPD team to shape the innovation pipeline and launch products
- Developing new initiatives to drive sales
- Working closely with THGs creative team to build briefs and deliver campaign assets
- Management of campaign execution across all touchpoints
- Monitoring performance of ranges and campaigns
- Proven experience in a Brand Management role, with a track record of taking products to market and delivering commercial success. FMCG experience highly preferential
- Strong leader and relationship builder at all levels - able to lead teams across marketing, trade, creative
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility, within a digital first environment
- Interest in Sports Nutrition and Wellbeing markets would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career