Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a proven Head of Events to lead, plan and execute best in class events and market activations, helping to grow our Myprotein brand awareness and market presence.
- Creation and ownership of the Events Calendar in line with Marketing Calendar and key brand moments
- Clear ownership of reporting post-event to demonstrate ROI or performance vs. pre-agreed KPI’s
- Working cross functionally with teams including Social, PR, Commercial Marketing to ensure the events are in line with the overarching marketing strategy
- Working collaboratively with Buying/Commercial Marketing and their key brand partners to identify opportunities for THG presence at brand hosted events as well as opportunities to commercialise key brand moments e.g. new brand launches
- Promoting and embodying the beauty manifesto and ensuring all team members buy into this vision
- Keeping up to date with industry/market trends and networking opportunities
- Utilising THG property whilst negotiating costs on local in-market event activations to ensure an optimal balance between group synergy and on the ground presence
- Working with finance and legal to ensure we have quick and clear setup process for new event spaces
- Proven history of Events Management within the Health industry
- Ability to form strong working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business