Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division – THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market-leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA, and Illamasqua we have people and their ambition, passion, and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive eCommerce capabilities, or creating a powerful brand campaign.
We are looking for the next generation of digital marketing leaders in the Beauty industry. As a leading online retailer, we strive for best-in-class marketing channels and we are looking to appoint a number of graduates into Paid Media (Search and Social), Affiliate Marketing, and CRM roles.
We are looking for talented graduates to join us to develop key digital marketing skillsets, with a view of giving you real responsibility across our Beauty brand collective from day one - fast-tracking you in to managerial positions in the future.
- Top-level graduate, looking to secure a role starting in September 2021
- Relevant placement/work experience in digital marketing (ideally CRM, Paid Media, or Affiliate Marketing) is essential
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious, and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts