Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands – Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
As Assistant Brand Manager for Myprotein’s PRO range, you will be a key member of the rapidly growing Global Brand team responsible for the success of our most innovative product range. Working with the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the PRO new product development pipeline, working closely with our NPD team to bring consumer-centric, creative product campaigns to market. You will play a key part in developing the future strategy of the PRO range, as well as working closely with sales channels to ensure our products and campaigns are optimised for different online and retail environments. Your role is to be a leading, influential voice for PRO within the business. Working closely with central marketing and category management teams, you will give visibility to and develop analysis and insights for the progression of your range. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, hardworking and can learn quickly. A keen eye for detail and excellent project management skills are essential, as is the ability to work both autonomously and efficiently within a wider team.
- Responsible for project managing all NPD launch campaigns within the PRO range, working closely with your NPD counterparts to bring insights and consumer-first thinking into the development of the range.
- Own the retail and B2B marketing calendar and work with creative teams and central marketing channels to bring campaigns to life.
- Analyze sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns.
- Be a representative for PRO brand marketing, ensuring all activities and communications are aligned and true to brand tone of voice, aesthetic and overall.
- Contribute to the development of range sales and brand strategies.
- Work closely with category management to identify future growth opportunities, analyze campaign performance, and monitor the health of the range.
- Keep up to date with products and competitors and be a voice for PRO within the business.
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills, able to bring together teams of relevant individuals and drive toward a common goal.
- Experience in a brand, product, or campaign management type role, with strong knowledge of marketing processes.
- A keen eye for detail with a desire to bring successful, creative campaigns to life.
- A genuine passion for fitness, nutrition and interest in the brand and products.
- Creatively minded, looking to push the boundaries and try new things.
- Natural leader, bringing enthusiasm to all projects and leading by example.
- Ambitious, driven, keen to learn and develop their skills and role within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and calm under pressure.
- Experience with shopper marketing (e.g. developing assets and/or campaigns for retail/B2B customers) or working with sales teams is ideal.
Previous brand strategy or consumer insights experience would be desirable.
- Experience working with or briefing creative teams.
- A basic general knowledge of the science of sports nutrition, or interest in developing one.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business