Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands – Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About The Opportunity:
As the Brand Executive for Asia at Myprotein you will have overall responsibility for assisting the Asia team to deliver exciting NPD and brand campaigns. The main objective of your campaign work is to drive revenue, increase new customer acquisition, grow the category and gain brand exposure.
- Working with brand team & trading team on the category bottom-up planning process from customer segmentation and surgeries through to signing off plans compatible with the business strategy and annual plan
- Maximising sales and profits for the all the category through data driven decisions and effective brand marketing.
- Working with NPD team to create a customer focused offering and bringing new products to market from initial concept to delivery.
- Working with Creative team to covert innovative campaign ideas into actions and provide constructive feedback from both branding and marketing perspective.
- Identifying the sports nutrition market trend in Asia to deliver campaigns tailored to the local market.
- Managing multiple projects from end to end and proactively monitoring the status of different projects.
- Developing internal relationships with NPD/procurement/production/finance/compliance team
- Understand performance driver and conduct gap analysis to grow the category
- Liaising with trading/marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of your product category
- Using and understanding data in Excel, recommending appropriate business actions to take to optimise category performance
- Degree Qualified Preferred (2:1 and above)
- Native speaker in one of the following languages - Japanese, Mandarin, Korean
- A good understanding of Brand and Category Development
- 1-2 years experience within a marketing role with experience in campaigns
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural leader bringing enthusiasm to all projects and leading by example
- Calm under pressure and ability to instil this into the team
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Eligible for company bonus scheme
- Staff discounts across The Hut Group brands
- Discounted gym memberships
- Opportunity to bring a key brand to life internationally
- Opportunity to work with a true global leader in the sports nutrition industry
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects across a number of disciplines