Receive New Job Alerts
About The Hut Group
We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond.
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands – Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Reporting to the Divisional Head of SEO, the role of the SEO Manager is to increase traffic and revenue to all the Myprotein websites as well as its specialised websites Myvegan, Myvitamins and MP.com through the management of a team of SEO executives by implementing recommended best practices for search engines.
- The post holder will be responsible for guiding and training the executives on the day-to-day optimisation of the Myprotein site as well as its international counterparts.
- Conducting competitor and gap analysis will be expected, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
- Part of the role will include raising technical SEO changes and improvements. Likewise, they will be expected to conduct site audits to help inform trading & other teams with a view to supporting strategic priorities.
- Finally, the SEO Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the channel against set objectives and the management and implementation of targets.
- 4+ years SEO experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Strong technical SEO knowledge, including conducting site audits and website migrations, resolution of crawl and indexation issues, sitemap optimisation, etc
- Excellent use of SEO and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Moz, AWR, Ahrefs, VWO, Search Console etc.
- Experience in managing a team of SEO executives with a goal of delivering against the company’s targets
- You’re fast, agile, and focused on execution
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business