About The Gut Health Doctor
Gut health is revolutionising our approach to health and wellness. Founded by Dr Megan Rossi, The Gut Health Doctor offers jargon-free information, expert support and convenient products that not only taste good but do your gut good too – empowering people to be their healthiest, happiest self.
POSITION: Community Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Community and social platform management
REPORTING TO: Marketing Director and Founder
ABOUT THE GUT HEALTH DOCTOR
Boosting the health of your gut is one of the best ways to enhance your overall health and wellbeing.
Founded by Dr Megan Rossi (PhD, RD, APD), The Gut Health Doctor is here to inspire and empower everyone to enjoy good gut health by sharing fad-free information and trusted advice that’s easy to digest and backed up by credible science. We’re helping hundreds of thousands of people embrace the power of their guts and enjoy good gut health every day, with books, a clinic, gut-loving food and lifestyle products, as well as deliciously diverse recipes and tips for our Inner Community.
We’re looking for a community manager and digital whizz to join our team and help us support and nurture our rapidly growing community. If you’re a social butterfly who loves building relationships and all things digital, with a passion for health and wellness, this could be for you!
- Supporting and nurturing a growing community across multiple platforms
- Actively and consistently engaging with the community, responding to questions, as well as generating conversations through all contact points
- Keeping track of trending topics, as well as new developments and tools
- Working closely with the internal team to make sure all messaging is consistent
- Support with digital and social media marketing, with the support of the Marketing Director
- Support with coordinating collaborations (e.g. with brands and influencers)
- Reporting and analysing monthly results
- Great experience in community management and/or social media, either agency or in-house (preferably in the health & wellness or food sector, though not essential)
- Strong knowledge of and experience using social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Outgoing, empathetic and a people-person who loves interacting and connecting with many different people
- Excellent written communication and grammar enthusiast with the ability to embrace a tone of voice
- A great listener with strong attention to detail and adaptability
- Able to think fast and independently, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Honesty, transparency and integrity
- A passion for the health and wellness industry and an ambition to support a small business achieve its full potential
- Experience with influencer marketing is a bonus
- Experience with paid digital and social ads is a bonus
- London-based and proficient in English
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- We’re a small, fast-growing team and we support flexible and remote working. This role will be split between remote work and London-based office from early 2021
- We recognise achievements with rewards through a bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career, with high growth and development opportunities
- 25 days’ paid annual leave
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover note, telling us a little more about you and why you’d be a great fit.