About The Clinic Holland Park
From cutting-edge aesthetic surgery, to advanced injectables and skincare, wellness innovations, nutrition, hormones, and private healthcare, The Clinic enables clients to embark on a seamless wellbeing journey. Offering all the expertise of Harley Street, but with all the experts under one (very stylish) roof, collaborating on what's best for your health and wellbeing.
You will be the first point of contact for all clients and patients arriving at The Clinic Holland Park; and you will work closely with our multi-disciplinary team: medical practitioners, aesthetic surgeons, facialists, massage therapists and more. Your ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is vital.
You will have strong administrative and organisational skills, work with a high level of accuracy and professionalism, and have the confidence to welcome and attend to a number of clients/patients all at once.
You are expert in computer systems (some experience with dealing with a medical administrative system is desirable), with proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes, and a willingness to undergo training in other software packages.
You might not have lots of experience but you are keen to learn on the job, and prepared to ‘hit the floor running’ when you start.
You will oversee the retail range at The Clinic, assisting with any customer enquiries about our retail products, and ensuring that the display is kept tidy.
- To deliver a warm, polite and professional welcome to all clients and members of The Clinic
- To open and close The Clinic, adhering to all opening and closing procedures.
- To assist in registering all new patients on Carebit, ensuring accuracy.
- To manage The Clinic's complex work diary.
- To manage all associated administration and paperwork within agreed deadlines.
- To handle all enquiries in a professional manner.
- To schedule multiple bookings while under pressure.
- To be an expert user of all The Clinic's IT systems (notably Carebit and Square)
- To maintain strict confidentiality of patient/client information at all times.
- To ensure each patient/client at The Clinic has the best possible experience, greeting and offering assistance wherever possible.
- To be fully informed of the day's schedule and all appointments, and communicate with the entire team to ensure that each day of business runs efficiently.
- To be knowledgeable about our services and be able to promote them; encouraging clients to purchase block bookings, and advising on our retail products.
- To support The Clinic with regard to best practice in standards of administration, care and hygiene.
- Being involved in our in-house events.
- Answer email enquiries and phone calls during reception hours (09:30 to 17:30).
- Meet and greet patients/clients during business hours.
- Arrange patient/client appointments, reschedules and cancellations.
- Keep Carebit up to date with annotations on patient bookings.
- Take messages for our clinicians and communicate with them in a professional and timely manner.
- Issue invoices, deal with medical insurance companies. and take payment for treatments and retail.
- Book patient appointments and confirm that their contact details are correct.
- Call patients from the waiting room when it is their turn to be seen and direct them to the consultation room for their appointment.
- Locate files and organise them for the day's appointments.
- Orange medical samples for collection, record all test results and file appropriately.
- Look for missing files and chase up documentation.
- Deal with telephone enquiries, including confirming appointments and giving directions.
- Update computerised records.
- Keep both the reception area and waiting room tidy, comfortable and ambient.
- £10.25 per hour + commissions
- Clear career development opportunities to become Clinic Supervisor
- Additional annual leave per year of service
- Discount on The Curated retail range & on treatments
- Additional benefits available with length of service/performance related.
Receptionists at The Clinic Holland Park typically work 40 hours a week, Monday to Sunday, 5 out of 7 shifts. Shift times are between 08:00 to 20:00, with rotating Saturdays 09:30 to 17:30. Some receptionists may be required to work a shift pattern to provide an extended service, covering evenings and weekends.